Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/01/2018 9:11 pm  #81

Re: True Adventure

"I don't know about the rest'a ya, but I like Drillv's style. I say we ride this lightnin' rail to the end'a the line!" 

Leo enthusiastically follows the rogue, though he does use the stairs.

7/01/2018 9:14 pm  #82

"No, this is... this dungeon is meant for smaller groups. We can't all just storm in at once, we'll overwhelm everything."

7/01/2018 9:16 pm  #83

"So we split up then.  Only weaklings choose to avoid challenges."

7/01/2018 9:28 pm  #84

Rae shrugs. "Whate'er ye decide, I be goin' with these guys." She goes down the stairs after Drillv and Leo.

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

7/01/2018 9:33 pm  #85

Saccha sprints after Rae, figuring that the best place to be would be around someone who liked her. Her little feet clatter against the ground as she follows.

7/01/2018 10:59 pm  #86

"Want some of my muffin?" t'Nee asks Jaskin, as they follow the others down the stairs

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

7/01/2018 11:25 pm  #87

"Oi, Jaskin," Rae says, "Stick close, until ye feel better." She looks back. "Is that really yer name?  Jaskin?  Were yer mother a big fan o' the coxcomb? A fan o' the books?  Be that how ye got yer name?"  

She pulls her saber and pistol, and says to Saccha, "Ye stick close as well, savvy?"

Last edited by TonyTempest (7/01/2018 11:38 pm)

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

7/02/2018 12:15 am  #88

"I'm not that poisonous," t'Nee mumbles, but he's not sure he believes himself, either. 

He just needs to find himself a nice elf boy who likes it, he thinks to himself. 

Preferably a sea-elf. 

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

7/02/2018 5:10 pm  #89

Jaskin shakes his head. "My name was Jaskin before the books came out. I just wear the shirt ironically." It's clear in his voice that he's read all the books and definitely sides with Jaskin in the romantic rivalry therein. He hesitantly accepts the muffin, trying to discretely flick off the bits t'Nee's fingers were actually touching.
As the group descend, several rats scuttle away from the ledge. The stairs go down, the light diminishing as the party reaches a small secondary ledge, then vanishes completely as they take the next set of stairs. Anyone without darkvision might want to do something about that.

7/02/2018 5:20 pm  #90

Saccha removes her shades, letting her natural dark vision take over

Board footera