Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/07/2018 7:08 pm  #841

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

Escape slide! I wanna ride it!  Is it done? We should totally use it to start the library adventure thread! There is no way that could possibly backfire!  Blue seems to be getting happier and happier.

7/07/2018 9:27 pm  #842

"It is absolutely done!" Gear says excitedly, "Unless something goes wrong, in which case, I'll know it needs fixing!"

7/08/2018 8:16 am  #843

"A secret library?"  She asked.  "I wonder what sort of ancient and forbidden lore might be hidden there?"

She smiled.  "Sure, I'm in."

The thought of using one of Gear's creations made Marty pale. "Uh, is it big enough for humans?" She asked doubtfully, or perhaps hopefully.

Last edited by ronni.jean (7/08/2018 8:17 am)

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

7/08/2018 8:55 am  #844

Maki will say" marty dont worry i can help alter it to our bodysize,so long as it is not to complicated. Marty how are the roller boots working out for you.Do you have any problems with them. "

7/08/2018 10:23 am  #845

"Of course it's big enough for humans," Gear says. "It could be our only means of escape if a fire breaks out and the Foam Flinger Spinning Sprayer (patent pending) doesn't kick on. I was going to test it, but Neil said that setting the dorm on fire was arson or something. I haven't had a chance to check the student handbook yet."

7/08/2018 1:06 pm  #846

Blue claps his paws together happily. Hooray!  Slides are great!  Also, uh, yeah, setting the dorm on fire is totally arson.  If they can prove it.  Otherwise it's, um, a "regrettable accident" and it's almost like it's okay!  So if you wanna test it, you just need to have a "regrettable accident."

7/08/2018 5:20 pm  #847

Sarah thinks about the slide for a while and says eventually, "Yeah having this is probably a good idea." She looks at everyone and asks, "We ready to go then?"

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

7/08/2018 5:22 pm  #848

"Yes sarah,i am prepared." Maki will be waiting

7/08/2018 6:43 pm  #849

Oh yeah, totally ready. The hamster sniffs at Sarah.  You smell a little like explosions.  I like explosions.

7/09/2018 2:04 am  #850

"Boots work great."  Marty kicked the wheels out and jumped on the slide, seeing if she could ride her way to the first floor.

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

Board footera