Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/09/2018 1:12 pm  #41

Re: Gotta Catch'em All

"I do appreciate your double-checking, although I am disappointed in your sense of urgency. But train your new hire if you must." The displacer wife turns and walks away. Her husband says a gracious, "Good day, sir," and follows.

7/10/2018 12:37 am  #42

"Yeah!..Notes can always be handy..Thanks man. So...is there like a tour..or orientation or something?."

7/10/2018 11:05 am  #43

"Oh, sure," Max says, "I can do a tour. See, this area here, these are the pets. We got yer basic kittens and bunny rabbits, an' more exotic things of all classifications and such. And back here is the holding pens for the butcher shop. DO NOT get them mixed up. Except by customer request."
Chi-Chi walks up and holds up a small lion cub to Max.
"Later, I'm training. Anyways, this is the butcher shop proper, but you won't be working in here on account of you'll be workin' with giant stink bugs an' it's bad for business t'let the stink bug handler cut meat."

7/11/2018 10:08 pm  #44

"Good day to you both, I will get started with the hunt in but moments."
Lorenzo goes over to Chi-Chi, holding up a hand a brief moment as he checks the lion's gender - apparently male.
"Friend or food?"
He let's the cub gnaw on a finger as he looks over to Litharos, pulling a key from a pocket.
"I'd stick to two meals a day for them, by the way, three for specified cases.  The notes are with the cleaning supplies, giving more detailed info on specifics.  Any idea on where displacer beasts originated from, Max, or any mad magicians who wanted lots of bunnies and antlered critters?"

7/11/2018 11:47 pm  #45

Litharos sends a rat to takes the notes, and nods his head at Lorenzo. "Thanks again man..and for the displacer beasts I don't really know much about animals and creatures...that arent...well you know..sorry i cant be of more help." 
The rat returns with the notes and climbs into Litharo's pocket. 
"Any ways..where are the stink bugs?..I'll see what i can do boss?.."

7/12/2018 5:33 pm  #46

"Food?" Chi-Chi asks. Regardless, she seems to lose interest and stares into the cabinet on the butcher counter.

"Displacer beasts?" Max said. "I dunno, heard they were created by mad wizards, but that's 'bout everything, innit? Oh, an' the stink bugs are toward the back, next to the blink woolly mammoths."

7/13/2018 4:40 am  #47

"Yeah, part of why I asked if you knew any local mad magicians.  Probably the best place to start asking about species that might not exist yet, right?"

Last edited by Eshkigal (7/18/2018 6:54 am)

7/13/2018 7:24 pm  #48

Max scratches his head. "I think I mighta hear of some mad magician guy who lives in the observatory on Novak."

7/14/2018 10:27 am  #49

Litharos heads to the back of the shop, makin a few wrong lefts and rights on the way there.

7/14/2018 3:28 pm  #50

During his tour of the shop, Litharos sees a number of bizarre creatures, weirder the further back he goes. Before he finds the stink bugs, he spots a cage of five rats with their brains on the outside, trying to look inconspicuous. One of them spots Litharos, and stands on its hind legs. "Psst. C'mere."

Board footera