Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/16/2018 8:39 pm  #51

Re: The Day the School Stood Still (and Classes Start)

Simon whiffs his next attack when the fight with Retsam is interrupted. Not that he's unhappy to see Yffub. "We just met today. As if that word has any meaning right now." His attempt to sneak up on Retsam would probably have worked better if he had also shut up.

(Rolled a 7 to hit.)

(Rolled a 6 (Critical Failure) to Hide with Cunning Action.)

7/17/2018 10:39 am  #52

For a diabolical villain who has apparently had lots of experience behind him, Retsam isn't very accurate, and misses wildly as he strikes with vicious claws.
Yffub fires another crossbow bolt, this one biting into the villain's shoulder but not only barely harming him.

7/23/2018 9:30 pm  #53

Simon glances at Yffub. "Okay, so after we take this guy down-hold still, dammit!" Which might take a while, based on his accuracy. "We need to get him to a temple of the Sovereign Host so they can do that thing with his head. He said something very concerning about having multiple bodies."

(Rolled a 8 to hit.)

(Rolled 8 to Hide with Cunning Action.)

7/24/2018 5:47 pm  #54

"Sovereign Host, got it," Yffub says, as Retsam finally digs his claws into Simon for 7 piercing damage.

Yffub sinks another bolt into his forearm, then moves into the room for a better angle.

7/24/2018 8:03 pm  #55

If it was any consolation, that was more than a third of his HP. And it really hurt. Simon stabs at Retsam with the newspaper, trying to keep him at bay. "Yeah, same to you!"

(Rolled 18 to hit. 8 damage.)
(Rolled 14 to Hide with Cunning Action.)

7/24/2018 9:11 pm  #56

The paper seems to hurt the vampire more than expected, and he loses track of Simon during his next move. With that, he dashes at Yffub, who shifts aside fires a bolt at him point-blank. The shaft impales Retsam between the eyes, and he collapses to the ground.

7/30/2018 11:58 pm  #57

Simon cautiously approaches his fallen foe. If Retsam shows no sign of being able to fight back, he will crack the vampire on the head to make sure he stays down. He then turns around to check on his father. Yffub hunted undead creatures all the time. She would be okay for a moment. Right? "Hey...mister. These guys didn't hurt you, did they?"

7/31/2018 10:32 am  #58

"Yeah, I guess. I don't know what this is about."
Retsam's (useless) flunkies immediately flee at the sight of their fallen boss.

8/06/2018 1:40 am  #59

Simon makes no attempt to stop the minions. "Me, neither." He tells his father. "Listen, you'd better get somewhere safe. Maybe report this to the Watch." Simon was sure he sounded awkward. Even putting aside the current circumstances, this man was a stranger to him. He hadn't seen his father in several years, during which Thora Tavin and Jake had become something of a surrogate family. A scary, violent one, but at least they accepted him. Of course, he and House Tarkanan had their differences as well.

"I'll walk you outside." Simon closes the door on his way out of the shack, telling Yffub, "Be right back." At least there were people willing to join him on his misadventures.

Last edited by RdMarquis (8/06/2018 1:50 am)

8/06/2018 2:46 am  #60

"Yes, thank you. I'll head for the Watch now. Is there any way I can pay you back for this?"

Board footera