Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/15/2018 10:23 pm  #171

Re: True Adventure

Rae picks up the jar and looks at the faerie within. "Shiver me timbers, who be cruel enough t' lock ye in a jar like a wee firefly?". She unscrews the top to let the tiny person flee.  "There ye be, wee one.  Ye be free now. How did ye be findin' yerself measured f'r yer chains like this anyhow?"

Last edited by TonyTempest (7/15/2018 10:24 pm)

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

7/17/2018 10:30 am  #172

The fairy flies out and taps Rae on the head, then flies away without answering her question. (Rae, meanwhile, is healed 5 points of damage)

7/17/2018 11:56 am  #173

"So this orb was an old trap, and the rest look like souvenir replicas.  Man, someone really didn't want this place becomin' a tourist trap."

Leo opens the door to the next room.

7/17/2018 1:35 pm  #174

Rae looks at the faerie as she flies away. "Oi, ye be taking care, savvy?" Rare attempts to suck on her injured finger again when she realizes it's completely healed.  She looks back at the faerie, now long gone.  "Thank ye!" She says. 

Then she gathers up the nice looking sword.  She hands it to Jaskin, "this be yours by right of family, I suppose, even if he be a bilge rat f'r keepin' that faerie prisoner all this time."

Last edited by TonyTempest (7/17/2018 1:36 pm)

7/17/2018 3:49 pm  #175

"Different cultures have pretty different views on faeries, I've noticed. Back in the swamp, we raised them as livestock, like humans seem to do with pigs and chickens. Maybe that was his snack jar." t'Nee notes. 

He does his best to console Jaskin without touching him. Unless he wants to numb the pain a bit...

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

7/17/2018 4:17 pm  #176

Rae curls her lip at the thought of keeping faeries in a jar for "livestock".  Kel was a bona fide jerk, sure, but keeping him in a jar  would be a bit beyond the pale. 

Sure different planes had different fey, but all the ones she'd heard of were intelligent...if mean.

7/17/2018 7:01 pm  #177

Leo opens the door to the next room of this well-designed (?) citadel, which leads only to a short hallway to another door.
"Thank you," Jaskin says, looking at the sword. "I'm a... um, wizard, though."

7/17/2018 8:01 pm  #178

"If ya don't want it, I'm sure someone here'll take it of yer hands," Leo strides down the hallway, keeping an eye open for traps, opening the next door if he safely reaches the end.

Perception 17.

7/17/2018 8:11 pm  #179

”Plenty of wizards use swords! Haven’t you ever heard of Gandalf the White?” t’Nee asks, before joining Leo in checking out the new room

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

7/17/2018 8:23 pm  #180

"He must not be a bladesinger," Leo responds, "ya can't get those guys ta STOP talkin' 'bout their swords."

Board footera