Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/15/2018 5:26 pm  #51

Re: Gotta Catch'em All

"Oh shit...whats up guy?" Litharos says approaching the rat.

7/15/2018 9:23 pm  #52

"Listen," one of the rats says, its 'voice' seeming more to echo through Litharos's head that through the air, "if you could let us out of here, we'd really appreciate it. We got some things to do..."
"Not take over the minds of townsfolk for diabolical purposes."
"No, definitely not diabolical mind control. Regular rat things."
"Stealing meal and cheese."
"That sort of thing."
"Nibbling through rope."
"Just normal rat stuff."

7/18/2018 6:56 am  #53

"Thanks Max!"
With that, he goes back and grabs his adventuring kit.
"Chi-Chi, want to come with?"

7/18/2018 8:03 pm  #54

(With his Insight check, Litharos is pretty confident that they definitely want to take over the minds of townsfolk for diabolical purposes)

Chi-Chi glances up at Lorenzo, gnawing on a piece of meat she took from the butcher's counter (she left a coin in its place), and follows him.

7/19/2018 2:15 am  #55

"Regular rat things ya say ehh?..." Litharos then throws some scrap food he had in his pockets in to their cage, "Yeah...I can't let yall run amuck wreakin havoc on the townsfolks...not on my first day at least...I'm Litharos nice to meet ya." Litharos says while giving them a wink. 

7/20/2018 4:27 pm  #56

"Ah, c'mon! How much trouble can a teeny-tiny little rat get into? At most, we might steal a lil' piece of cheese or something."

7/21/2018 12:18 am  #57

"Oh..haha...I run with rats..I know how much trouble ya can get into..there was even a plague once..hear me out tho..what ever yall need ill see what i can do.." Litharos pulls cheese outta his bag and gives some to the little swarm. "But for now, just lay low and keep it cool...please?"

7/22/2018 4:41 pm  #58

"YOu got it," the rat says. "He's in our grasp, boys," his thoughts echo as he turns to the other rats.

7/22/2018 7:32 pm  #59

Litharos smirks and then heads towards the back where the bugs are.

7/24/2018 5:36 pm  #60

(Anything else going on here?)

Board footera