Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/22/2018 12:24 am  #401

Re: Port Claw Ridge

"Hey Captain, Lrz. The book-- I picked this up last time we were here. A bookkeeper named Isabella wanted me to give it to you, Captain. She called you Yawlgruff. Seems like you two might have some history."

7/22/2018 1:24 am  #402

"Rosé Poirier, late of the courts of Duke Faloncraft. And currently first mate of the Pride, sailing under Captain Bloodfang. My companion is Onyx. At your service, Madam Ziya."

Rosé gives a low curtsy. Onyx looks at her curiously, then tries to replicate the gesture, bowing his head.

7/22/2018 12:30 pm  #403

"Yawlgruff? is that ya knoll name cap? haha..Whats the book about Dar? did ya look inside?" Lrz inquired 

7/22/2018 4:45 pm  #404

Munda would hum as he said "Depends really. Mos' ya'll find out 'ere are like everyone else. Course ya do have them boys from the continent o' Tolga, the Domain Empire who go 'round killin' anythin' tha' ain' human. Bu' everyone's different, have ya asked 'im 'bout the details? Mayhaps somethin' happened in his pas' ta distrus' and dislike vampires or undead in general?" He asked.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bloods ears would perk a bit as he would let out a small chuckle. "In a sense yes." He said, getting a look at the book [assuming Darren hands him the book]. Blood would look through it and hummed. "Interesting, it's a wizards book...she did say something about me having some magic in me or something like that." He said.

Blood would look over to Lrz and smiled. "Why yes, well kind of. That's the...what would you say? Common way of pronouncing it? It's actually pronounced-" and he would say something that sounded like 'Yawlgruff' but a lot gruffer and feral. "But most folks can't seem to understand Gnoll so they just stick to calling me Blood or Blood Fang. Isabella's the first to actually figure out my name, though she has trouble pronouncing it."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ziya would nod and said "It's a pleasure Ms. Poirier. Now, if I may, that ring you have, if I may, where was it that you found such an artifact and what do you know of it, any small detail would be helpful to better explain it." She said.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1491188 = Frances De'Shalas
[Basic songs played, for audio effect.] Music for freaking out enemy = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6hUNlQ7cc
Music for just playing = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZgWBwsO2EM
Music for inspiring allies = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89IbODGxGyc

7/22/2018 5:53 pm  #405

"Interesting. You should study up, Captain. Never know when a magic trick could help you out of a tight situation."

7/22/2018 6:46 pm  #406

"No i did not think to ask,him why he hates me."

7/22/2018 9:39 pm  #407

Once past the door Pete moves with more caution.  Just what was Rose doing in a place like this?

7/23/2018 12:15 am  #408

"I feel like most of that magic goes above my head..its like one of those things that seems easy from afar..but once you get closer it gets really blurry and what nots, ya know? haha"

7/23/2018 9:10 pm  #409

Rosé closes her eyes.  Her lip quivers.

"It was about a year ago. I was serving in Duke Faloncraft's court. He was a kind man. A high elf, but not like the racists of the Federation. In fact, he was living in exile in the Mislands because of his egalitarian beliefs. His court was made up of other elves like him, as well as their friends of other races -- humans, mostly, and half-elven descendants of both races.  I was one of many half-elven children who grew up there. You know the Federation has been more aggressive as of late, and the Duke was outspoken in his criticism of their brutality. The attack was inevitable, I suppose. Highlander mages and assassins appeared in the castle on the Duke's 400th birthday. It was... it was blood, and chaos, and fire. My friends were dying all around me, and then the ceiling caved in.  When I came to, I was somewhere underground. I still don't know how I got there. Maybe the floors collapsed in the attack? All I knew was that everything was darkness... except for a glint. With no other hope, I clawed my way through the dirt and dust and uncovered it. When my fingers touched the ring I could feel its power immediately. I put it on without a second thought, and it made me strong. I just knew how it worked, somehow.  Maybe it wanted me to know? With the power it gave me I was able to find my way out. When I finally found daylight again, I saw the smoldering ruins of the castle and... I just left. That's how I found it, Madam Ziya."

Rose reflexively wipes away a tear, and seems almost surprised that it was there.

Last edited by Akodo Rokku (7/23/2018 9:22 pm)

7/24/2018 3:00 pm  #410

"Oooooooooh i should probably ask him,thanks munda.im headin back to the ship." Lilly gives him payment for the drink.

Board footera