Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/13/2018 11:20 pm  #281

Re: True Adventure

Rae narrows her eyes at the snow globe that t'Nee is examining.  Then she draws her sword and pokes at it.  Then pokes at her magnet...

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

8/14/2018 12:50 am  #282

The snow globe shows the exterior of the Sunless Citadel, although it ironically seems to be not underground. When shaken, little particles float about, giving the appearance of an extremely brief snowfall.
Room 15 is covered in glyphs, some of the ink fresher than in other areas. There is a large empty cage, and in the middle of the room, standing over a freshly dead goblin, is a kobold, a look of anger in his eyes, and a dagger dripping with blood. "Oh, good. More adventurers." His eyes narrow, and his reptillian lips curl up in as much of a smile as a kobold can manage.

8/14/2018 8:38 am  #283

"Ahoy, me wee little friend," Rae says.  "We be here t' rescue you, so ye might think about settin' yer knife down.  If ye think ye can attack us, ye might think about countin' again.  Don't worry, though. We be yer friends."

23 persuasion

8/14/2018 4:04 pm  #284

Unit arches a metal eyebrow at the kobold.  Organics tended to be dull witted, but this one seemed exceptional in that regard.  "There is no possible way you can expect to win a confrontation with all of us.  Do the smart thing and talk first."

8/14/2018 4:04 pm  #285

"Yeah, we're the heroes. You with the folks runnin' this place or the folks ruinin' this place?"

8/14/2018 11:01 pm  #286

"Holy shit, Angry-eyed J'im, is that you? I'd recognize your half-smile anywhere! I haven't seen any of the Dlobok tribe since before that ginger-ale asshole shrank the swamp! How'd you get out?" t'Nee croaks, surprised. 

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

8/14/2018 11:24 pm  #287

"RESCUE ME! RESCUE ME!!!" the kobold laughs. "I don't... Angry-eyed J'im? What the..." He raises his arms and lightning strikes all around him. "I am MEEPO THE DRAGON-KEEPER! I keep dragons! I should be feared! And yet!" He whips out a t-shirt with a caricature of a Disney-fied kobold on the front, "I [heart] Meepo" captioned beneath. "They seek to make me a laughing stock! MEEPO DEMANDS JUSTICE!!!"

8/14/2018 11:38 pm  #288

Rae narrows her eyes. "Are ye not gettin' enough o' th' royalties?  Be that it?"

8/14/2018 11:58 pm  #289

"Oh, sorry, I um, thought you were someone else. Cool shirt, though!  Hey, Jaskin, that shirt would be cute on you." t'Nee croaks. 

t'Nee, lvl 3 Grung Monk, Way of the Tiny Dancer, SP
Miles, FFH
Seabeard, lvl 2 Dwarf Barbarian, Pirates

8/15/2018 12:25 am  #290

"That's... a lotta lightnin', buddy. So you're the one responsible for the attack on this place?"

Board footera