Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/14/2018 11:18 pm  #111

Re: Gotta Catch'em All

"Unimportant," Huzzah says to Lorenzo. "This one is sufficiently mighty to drive a cart. Go now and complete your quest!"

8/16/2018 12:09 pm  #112

"Alright..lor...lets get goin and find dem creautres..HUZZAH!" Lith starts to unchain the chart.

8/16/2018 11:16 pm  #113

Chi-Chi climbs into the cart, standing and leaning on the front portion. She doesn't know where they're going, but she's ready to go.

8/17/2018 2:38 am  #114

Lorenzo hops in back, and ONWARDS towards Bad Max's first as he seems the best shot.

8/17/2018 12:11 pm  #115

Max scratches his chin. "You got the bunnies? That displacer fella wants a call as soon as they're in. Oh, hey, kid. That's some nice cart-drivin'."

8/17/2018 1:21 pm  #116

"Turns out the guy you suggested hadn't heard of any locations they may exist naturally, but is very interested in trying to make displacer bunnies with horns.  So he wants to buy up all our bunnies, bunnies with horns, antlers that might be around from anything we butchered with them lately as pets to try and make displacer bunnies with antlers to supply to them.  Wants to pay two gold a bunny, five per antler, and ten gold for bunnies with antlers.  Oh, also the guy who is letting us use the cart wanted a Scottish Terrier, we haven't sold out yet have we?"

Last edited by Eshkigal (8/17/2018 1:21 pm)

8/17/2018 11:30 pm  #117

"Yeah, we got some Scottish terriers. And bunnies. I don't know we got any spare antlers just lyin' around without a deer attached to 'em. I think we got one of them al'miraj things."

8/22/2018 2:49 pm  #118

"Right then, though I thought we had some waiting to be made into chew toys still is all.  Let the Displacer sir and lady know we have someone willing to try and make what they want if they come back before we do and that both your hires are working on aiding that pursuit.  Litharos, get the puppy, Chi-Chi, can you check the butchery for antlers and horns?  I'll get the bunnies."
Once people break, Lorenzo goes scooping up the rabbits and rabbits with antlers or horns, the al'miraj, and begins loading them into the cages and back towards the new business wagon.

8/22/2018 8:54 pm  #119

Chi-Chi stares for a monent at Lorenzo, then goes into the butchery. As he is loading up the cart, Chi-Chi returns with a half-pound of bacon, part of it in her mouth. "An'lers?"

8/22/2018 11:11 pm  #120

"No, is bacon."
Lorenzo pauses, holding up one of the antler bunnies and pointing to said antlers.
"Antlers, like bone.  Can have good marrow.  Tasty marrow.  Better idea?"

Board footera