Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/16/2018 8:40 am  #1

Ms.Maki goes to the market

Maki makes her way to the forge of moradin bringing her battle dress,the swimsuit,her original scail mail and a warhammer to the markets for sale or trade.

8/16/2018 11:15 pm  #2

Re: Ms.Maki goes to the market

A blonde woman with a long braid that goes past her knees glances at Maki's battle dress, looking at it at different angles, nodding and going "mm-hmm, mm-hmm" at various points, then says, "Now, does this come in azure?"

8/17/2018 8:15 am  #3

Maki will say "It can for the right price i hand stitch everything, it also should the need arise has a retractable shield."

Last edited by Sarielvailo (8/17/2018 8:24 am)

8/17/2018 12:09 pm  #4

"mm-hmm, mm-hmm. The shield seems nice, but I need something in a size 2. Do you have anything in the back?" Considering they're in a hallway, it seems unclear what she thinks "the back" is.

8/17/2018 12:46 pm  #5

" in the back? Of what this plane of existance. give me your measurements and in three to four days ill have it ready in azure with the shield and in five days plus one hundred extra gold ill engrave any symbol or put any pattern on the dress." (Total cost 150 gp)

8/17/2018 11:28 pm  #6

"Hmmm... that seems like a lot for a dress. Can you throw in some leggings?"

8/18/2018 2:23 am  #7

"For free yes yes i can."

8/18/2018 11:00 pm  #8

"Sold!" the woman says, handing over some gold and an address. "If I could get it delivered, that'd be great. I've got a super-busy schedule all this week."

8/19/2018 12:12 pm  #9

" i will have it delivered as soon as i am done with it."
Maki will continue walking looking for the right metal for some strings for frances

Last edited by Sarielvailo (8/19/2018 12:45 pm)

8/19/2018 11:53 pm  #10

"Violin strings, you say?" a young gnome overhears. "Well, traditionally you'd use catgut (which is actually sheep-guts, but why mince words) covered in copper or steel, but I challenge you... nay, dare you to use this fine mithral. Imagine the harmonious delight of Elven cast alloys reverberating with each masterful pull of the bow?"

Board footera