Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/15/2018 10:49 pm  #291

Re: True Adventure

"That IS a nice shirt," Jaskin agrees.

"Oh, yes," Meepo says. "I am responsible for the attack on this place, and more! Well... more further back that way. Meepo is not to be taken lightly! I am not a cute little one-off encounter who follows the party around like a puppy dog! I... AM... THE KEEPER OF DRAGONS!!!" More lightning, and the door behind is slammed down, the head of a white dragon peeking through.

8/16/2018 8:35 am  #292

Rae turns to see the white head peeking into the room and her eyes widen. If she were an anime character, hearts would be floating about her head. 💓

"Shiver me timbers!" She coos. "She be beautiful, like she be a baby albino dreadmaw!" She steps cautiously toward the dragon, as she asks Meepo, "be she yer friend? Awww, look at 'er eyes, they be so big!  Will she let me pet her?" She reaches out to touch the snout of the dragon as she makes soft soothing sounds to it.

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

8/16/2018 11:43 am  #293

"I've... never had this reaction before," the dragon says.
"Devour her, you fool!" Meepo commands.

8/16/2018 12:18 pm  #294

"Ya are an awful handsome creature," Leo says to the dragon, "I bet ya'd do great back at Sigil Prep. I even know a couple dragons I could introduce ya to."

8/16/2018 2:28 pm  #295

"Oi," Rae squeals, "ye talk!" Rae hugs the wyrmling, laying her head on the creature's snout. "ye be a beautiful dragon, be ye told that enough? Ye truly are. I be sorry I thought ye might be a dinosaur, I didn't see yer glorious wings through the door at first. Ye must find it hard to find room to fly down here. I be positively claustrophobic under all this ground.  Ye know, in Sigil there be plenty of room to fly and Meepo can join ye there." She pats the dragon on the head, letting her voice sell her words. "What be yer name?  I be Rae, Rae Quetzali..."

nothing magic... Yet...

Last edited by TonyTempest (8/16/2018 2:32 pm)

8/16/2018 11:18 pm  #296

"Now's your chance!" Meepo says. "Eat her!"
"I've given her a name now. You can't eat something you've given a name to!"
Meepo slaps his hand over his eyes. "I miss the old dragon."

8/16/2018 11:30 pm  #297

"So, are we gonna fight or are you now realizin' that love and friendship is better than vengeance an' you should mend yer ways?"

8/17/2018 5:14 pm  #298

As leo tries to convince Meepo to give up the fight, she continues talking to the white dragon.  "An' th' cute cowboy be Leo, the wee lil' frog be t'Nee.  The big one, him be Unit.  Then Jennifer, Frances, Kiki, Trish, an' me roommate Saccha." Then she brightens. "Oi, Saccha, D'ye be havin' any o' yer muffins left? Ye should be givin' Meepo a muffin, he be hangin' a jib now, but he definitely not be wantin' to fight fer sure after tryin' one."

8/17/2018 7:54 pm  #299

Saccha digs in her back, furiously wiggling her fingers about till she hovers out a mulicolored muffin, slowly floating it over to meepo. "I hope this works...." she said wafting it under his nose and lettting him smell the fruity baked good. 

8/17/2018 11:33 pm  #300

"Muffins! MUFFINS!? You think you can defeat a powerful villain with mere baked goods!" He swats it away. "Crystalline, would you eat the bird lady already!?"
The dragon sighs. "I think I might have to eat you."

Board footera