Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/26/2018 11:05 pm  #21

Re: New Kid on the Block

"Yeah," Gary waves at Rae. "See ya around! Hey, bunch of us are goin' barhoppin' later if you're up." He points cautiously at Bireenda and mouths, "Not US us. Different bunch of us."

Crystalline seems intrigued by Marty's statement about a disguised dragon. "That's very intriguing. I wonder how he does it. And why, actually. Blues usually feel too superior to people to want to blend."

8/26/2018 11:13 pm  #22

"Arrr, I always be up f'r some grog, savvy?" Rae grins and waves as Gary leaves.  She turns back to Crystalline. "What D'ye think, matey? D'ye want t' go to Administration and see about attendin' school here?"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

8/26/2018 11:19 pm  #23

"I don't have anything else to do. And I have always wanted to go into earth sciences. Is there a good Geology department here?"

8/27/2018 12:10 am  #24

Blue peers at Jennifer myopically. Oh wow, like totally lawful evil, huh.  Yeah, you can pet me, lots of people seem to like to.  And Marty's right, snacks are great.  I love snacks.  Snacks are like the best thing humanoids invented.

8/27/2018 12:26 am  #25

"With all the people here who like t' be livin' in caves," Rae says to Crystalline, "it be almost a certainty."

Last edited by TonyTempest (8/27/2018 12:26 am)

8/27/2018 8:59 am  #26

"Couldn't tell you why."  Marty replied to the dragon when asked about the shape-shifting blue.  "But we could probably find out how if you want.  Also, I think he might be a Green.  I remember something about a forest cave now."

She listened to the exchange about enrollment and Geology, and offered a bit of devil's advocacy.  Even though that might better be Jen's job.  "Sigil Prep isn't a free school, So we either have to come up with the tuition or get you a scholarship."  She'd had a hard enough time with her own tuition, and hadn't made much more than pocket change since she got to school, so she had no suggestions.

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

8/27/2018 4:24 pm  #27

"Perhaps they be knowin' of some scholarships at the Administration buildin'?" Rae asks.  "I mean we be needin' t' start somewhere."  She shrugs, "An' if we need money for tuition, I might be knowin' where there be a pair of spelljammin' ships just sittin' around just waitin' t' be plundered...." then adds under her breath, "it just be a matter o' gettin' rid o' all the mimics..."

8/27/2018 4:54 pm  #28

(I hope nobody minds me butting in here)

A familiar looking tiefling walks along the quad, eating a bag of popcorn. She flipped through some papers. Well, she was familiar to one person. Or at least one, she could be familiar if someone got conned when they visited campus by a group of townies. But for the one, they were cousins... distantly, but still family.

8/27/2018 5:50 pm  #29

As the tiefling crosses the path Rae and the others were walking, the siren smiles at her and greets, "Ahoy!"

8/27/2018 6:05 pm  #30

Mora looks up at the person speaking, "Oi, Berk!" She blinked her snake like eyes at the blond in the group, "Oi!! Jen! Mum said you would be here, but I didn't think I'd run into you so soon. You should go visit her, she'd love to see you. But not tonight. They're having visitors. She picked up some of those crocoducks. They're delicious.

But she was being rude, "Sorry. I'm Mora. Jen's Sigiliain.... Sigilite.... Sigilant... Sigilarian. I don't think we ever settled on a name. Anyway, I'm Jen's cousin."

Board footera