Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/16/2018 11:20 pm  #11

Re: Of Petitioners and Unions

"Oh, you're back?" she says. "I was just leaving. This can wait until Thursday, right?"

8/19/2018 7:59 am  #12

Sarah shakes her head and looks rather annoyed but takes a breath and says, "I'm just here to deliver the form to you. Shouldn't be anything else, right?"

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

8/19/2018 11:45 pm  #13

Maddie takes the form, looks it over, and shrugs. "Works for me." She stamps a piece of paper, hands it to Sarah and says, "Here's your permit. Enjoy."

8/20/2018 3:49 pm  #14

Sarah grins, annoyance wiped from her face as she takes the piece of paper, and replies, "Thanks! I hope you enjoy the fireworks!"

8/20/2018 11:05 pm  #15

"If you're up to it, I can give you a list of acceptable targets if a rocket 'accidentally' goes awry."

8/25/2018 5:41 pm  #16

Sarah frowns for a moment, then laughs a little forcedly and replies, "Nah, I'll pass. Just some harmless fun under the stars for midsummer. What could go wrong?"

8/26/2018 10:42 am  #17

"Have fun, then. I've got to go." She pauses at the door. "Say, you're in the werewolf sorority, yeah? Cool." She gives Sarah a thumbs-up as she exits.

8/26/2018 5:57 pm  #18

Sarah nods and replies, "Yeah," then waves as Maddies leaves, heading back to her own dorm to start prepping fireworks. 

8/26/2018 11:10 pm  #19

(more plans here, or done?)

8/27/2018 8:52 pm  #20

(Pretty much done. How do you want to handle firework making? Int check? Extended challenge?)

Board footera