Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/28/2018 8:27 pm  #51

Re: New Kid on the Block

Mora shakes her head, "I don't think their cows are like that. They don't even have capes."

"Jolly Golem is a theater. Shows illusions on a big screen. But we have bars, too. I don't recommend The Brass Ring if your cows aren't the fire-breathing kind."

Last edited by Pookachan (8/28/2018 8:28 pm)

8/28/2018 9:18 pm  #52

Jennifer literally was from hell, which made the figurative concept even worse.

"Fire-breathing...  no, our cows had horns, and part of the excitement was getting past the bull without getting gored, but no fire.  And no capes.  Our cows didn't wear anything except the milch cow had a leather collar with a bell."

She thought about the possibilities of illusions programmed to play as theater, and liked the idea. A lot. "That sounds fun! We really have to go to one of those shows."

Last edited by ronni.jean (8/28/2018 9:26 pm)

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

8/28/2018 9:57 pm  #53

Blue looks absurdly pleased.  Firebreathing cows sound awesome!  And delicious!

8/28/2018 11:42 pm  #54

"Oh," Crystalline replies to Rae, "it's a long story. Maybe I'll get into it later."

Regardless, the group arrives at the admin building, just as another group of students, led by Beta Drow Dora do"urden, is exiting.

8/29/2018 6:38 am  #55

"Ahoy, Dora!" Rae says. "I be meanin' t' thank ye, yer help in me gettin' me text book was greatly appreciated." She gestures to Crystalline, "this be Crystalline. We be helpin' her be enrolled here... She wants to study geology."

After a pause, she continues, "ye already met Marty and Jennifer, the fuzzball be Blue, an' this be Jennifer's cousin...uh...I don't believe we be catchin' yer name?"

dammit, I went back to see if she introduced herself by name and I didn't see it.

Last edited by TonyTempest (8/29/2018 12:45 pm)

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

8/29/2018 11:49 am  #56

It's Mora! Don't you remember the first bit? Oh, I guess not. Man, did everything really reset? I gotta figure out how far this goes. Wait, what were we doing again?

8/29/2018 11:58 am  #57

Mora nods to Blue, " What the fuzzy one said. I'm Mora. The first part? Nevermind. "

She reached over with a finger toward Blue, but stopped, "Do sentient hamsters like scritches? I know hell hounds do. But best to ask beforehand." She did hand him another piece of popcorn.

Last edited by Pookachan (8/29/2018 12:01 pm)

8/29/2018 12:17 pm  #58

Scritches are awesome!  The hamster noisily chews on the offered treat.

8/29/2018 12:55 pm  #59

Rae scratches her head, remembering the name now.  "I don't know what be happenin' there.". She smiles and turns back to Dora.  "Aye. This be Mora. Jennifer's cousin."

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

8/29/2018 12:58 pm  #60

"A bit late in the year for enrollments," Dora says. "You'd practically have to forge some papers and backdate them to..." She glances to the shadar-kai man on her right. "I did not say anything."
"I didn't hear you say anything about forgery and backdating and my reasonable rates for same."

Board footera