Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/29/2018 6:54 pm  #131

Re: Gotta Catch'em All

"Doctor? What do you think I am? Some kind of lab rat... I mean... squeak!"

8/30/2018 6:18 pm  #132

"Actually it's because you seem like someone he'd like, he wants rabbits for experimentation anyway."
He picks up the antlers, careful to avoid Mr. Mindrat.

8/30/2018 7:15 pm  #133

"Ah, yes. Rabbits. The scourge of the garden. Their minds are malleable enough to easily turn against the human race..."

8/30/2018 11:11 pm  #134

"Guy we're taking them to would likely love that kind of mindset, bud.  Sure you don't want to hitch a ride and come along?"
He lowers a hand to Mr. Mindrat if he wants in.

Last edited by Eshkigal (8/30/2018 11:11 pm)

8/31/2018 12:30 am  #135

"Hey man you better just go and save ya self..might end up as an experiment.." he whispers to the rat.

8/31/2018 11:35 am  #136

"No," the rat says, "I mustn't BE the experiment. I must perform the experiment. I must contemplate this and return with a plan." He dashes off.

(I rolled competing persuasion checks for Lorenzo and Litharos, and Lith just... completely crushed it. So...)

8/31/2018 3:16 pm  #137

Lorenzo shrugs, giving the rat a wave before bringing the antlers back to the cart.
"Alright, with any luck, we'll be back with a displacer bunny with antlers before too long.  Or have to try finding someone else to make them.  Either way there's gonna be pay as well."
With that, they are likely off.

9/01/2018 11:36 pm  #138

Shortly enough, they return to the observatory, where Bodog awaits, wringing his hands anxiously. 

9/04/2018 4:28 pm  #139

Lorenzo gives a wave to Bodog, pointing back to the wagon.
"Gimme a bit to unload the wagon, mostly normal rabbits and antlered ones.  Need to figure out a spot for more antlers, but we managed to snag a few too.  Also got a request for a terrier nearby, so Litharos, mind running the pup over to his new owner while I unload and Chi-Chi likely pokes around?"

9/04/2018 8:20 pm  #140

"Yes, very good. Very good. Let's get to work. I have genius ideas for this."

Board footera