Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/02/2018 8:10 pm  #11

Re: Someplace Safe(?)

Sarah giggles, and replies, "I'll keep it between us...And maybe Waya." She smirks and continues, "I'm glad you're here though, I'd been meaning to ask you about something."

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

9/02/2018 8:48 pm  #12

"Sure," Volka says. "Ask away."

9/02/2018 10:36 pm  #13

Sarah nods and asks, "Well..." She nervously fiddles with her hair, "I was, uh...Maybe thinking about turning? But I'm not sure. So, uh...I guess talk me out of it? Or into it?"

9/04/2018 1:27 pm  #14

"Ooo. Um," Volka looks around, nervously. "Well, forewarned. You can learn to control your transformations, I mean... obviously, we all have. And not being from Ravenloft and, um, being IN Sigil where there aren't really moon cycles to worry about, it shouldn't even be that hard for you. At the same time... you have to LEARN to control your transformations, and that takes time. And the first few aren't easy. You're not always in your right mind in the early ones, and could end up hurting somebody.
"On the plus, you've got friends to help you through it. And running through the woods on all fours is crazy fun. But, um... you know. Make sure you want it. Don't do it to fit in, or because you think it'll impress Waya, or... to spite your Dad or whatever. It's like a tattoo. Once it's done, it's done." She bites her jerky, then adds, "except tattoos don't usually urge you to kill bunnies."

9/04/2018 3:43 pm  #15

Sarah winces visibly at the mention of impressing Waya and says, looking really embarrassed. "Y-yeah. You're right. I mean it...It wasn't about that, I don't think. Or I'd thought about that at least and tried to convince myself it wasn't." She sighs, shakes her head, and continues, "Never mind. It was a stupid thought anyways."

9/04/2018 8:17 pm  #16

"Do it because you WANT to do it, is what I'm saying. IF you want it. Lycanthropy gets forced on a bunch of people, but don't force it on yourself. That was corny. Anyway, jerky?"

9/04/2018 10:02 pm  #17

Sarah nods, responding, "I think I get what you're saying. I'll, uh...I don't know. Definitely think about it some more." She nods when offered jerky, adding, "Let me wash my hands first. You never know, after all." She cleans her hands and then returns, accepting the offered meat. 

9/05/2018 6:58 pm  #18

"So you're really gonna shoot off fireworks with all your doggo friends hanging around?"

9/05/2018 9:31 pm  #19

Sarah grins and replies, "I knew you were gonna ask that! I'm rather proud of my solution, too." She gestures to the various chemicals in front of her, "I figured out that I can make the stars deflagrate instead of having everything detonate, and then I'm putting just enough explosive in the shell to make stuff spread out. They're going to be a bit denser but hopefully a lot quieter."

9/06/2018 1:04 pm  #20

"Interesting." She walks around the table, looking at the chemical layout. "I assume. I genuinely lack the knowledge to know what you're doing."

Board footera