Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/04/2018 9:29 pm  #141

Re: Gotta Catch'em All

With that, Lorenzo gets to work, though a glance around inside tells him that none of the Crocmen are there even now as he begins placing carriers down.
"Who'd you hire the crocodile men from, anyway?  Because they really seem to have ripped you off.  Not even one of them has shown yet."

9/05/2018 6:56 pm  #142

"Oh, they've been and gone. I sent them on a mission to kidnap the princess of the planet Venus. I suspect they'll be back shortly."

9/05/2018 7:02 pm  #143

"Ughh..Yeah..Sure..No problem" Litharos takes the pup and goes to deliever it to Huzzah. 

Last edited by AntBui (9/05/2018 7:03 pm)

9/05/2018 10:26 pm  #144

Setting down carriers, Lorenzo looks to Bodog.
"Venus?  Not part of a cosmology I know, where is that?  Though admittedly, I stick my snout in ruins more."
He keeps unloading the bunnies with a small shrug.  Guess the crocs were going for a trip.

9/06/2018 1:06 pm  #145

Huzzah awaits Litharos eagerly, taking the puppy. "Ah, 'oo's a cute widdle pupper!" He hugs the dog, then says, "I shall name you Puppy Marvel! Now, speak my name!"
"Arf?"
"Needs some work."

9/06/2018 10:53 pm  #146

"So yeah...do we like...keep the cart now? or would you like it back?...if so...I'm not sure we're done with it yet..do you have an estimate of when youd like it back?..like do you have to help a friend move anytime soon or anything?.." Litharos says rambling on..

9/07/2018 11:17 pm  #147

"Keep the cart," Huzzah says. "You'll need it in your new mantle as World's Mightiest Driver."

9/08/2018 12:16 am  #148

"Oh shit..cool..thanks..I'll drive it with pride..if ya need anything else just ask and I'll see what I can do for ya" Litharos says right before he makes his way back to meet up with Lorenzo

9/08/2018 11:51 pm  #149

"Where is what? Oh, Venus. Unimportant. Once they kidnap the queen, I'm going to blow it up." He puts a couple of bunnies in a cage, which is connected to another cage via some pipes and a huge glass ball full of lightning.

9/11/2018 12:09 am  #150

Lorenzo pauses as he puts the next batch down.
"No offense Doctor Bodog, but then what do you get out of kidnapping the queen?  She would resent her kingdom exploding and they can't pay a ransom if they die."

Board footera