Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/04/2018 11:01 pm  #81

Re: New Kid on the Block

"Uh... ok," Rae says after Mora steps back to Blue.  "Where can we be meetin' ye when the job be done?"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

9/05/2018 6:59 pm  #82

"Odo's Pizza. Ask to be seated at the rear table, near the shadowy corner. They'll know which one."

9/05/2018 7:03 pm  #83

"Oi," Rae says, "I be knowin' th' place ye mean. I be waitin' tables there once.  F'r the Gobfather no less. Ye know him?"

Last edited by TonyTempest (9/05/2018 9:32 pm)

9/06/2018 12:59 pm  #84

"I know of him. I've never met him." He pauses. "Listen, if you're connected to the Goblinetti's, maybe I should take a step back from this."

9/06/2018 6:26 pm  #85

Rae shrugs.  "I met him when I be waitin' on his table.  I be not seein' how that be 'connected'."

9/06/2018 6:36 pm  #86

Mora raised an eyebrow, "If we were 'connected' to the Gobfather, would we need you for the papers, Berk?"

9/06/2018 7:21 pm  #87

It seemed that this conversation was wrapping up to Marty.  Turning to Mora, she asked.  "What was that you were saying about applying for cheerleading?  We should look into that."

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

9/06/2018 7:58 pm  #88

Mora nodded at Marty, "Let's do that." She brought her papers inside for  Coach Highleap. She had planned to drop them in the office for her. But if Marty needed a tryout. There was no point in Mora doing it alone. 

9/06/2018 8:20 pm  #89

Blue finishes his snack and drops to the concrete.  Cheerleading again?  I'ma go look for explosions and fire.  Bye everyone!  

9/06/2018 8:35 pm  #90

"Bye Blue!"  Marty waves.  "But who says there won't be fire or explosions?  I know they'll make us jump through hoops applying late and all.  Nothing says those hoops won't be flaming."

Okay, maybe she was getting too literal with the hoops thing there.  But actually, hoop jumping might make a good show if done right.

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

Board footera