Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/22/2018 12:08 am  #11

Re: Rebooting the Canon

"Perhaps I should see this calendar?" Anastacia says.
Anissa responds to Blue. "We did the secret thing our freshman year, but 'tis tiresome after a while, so we dropped it."

9/22/2018 1:06 am  #12

"Sure, I got a copy back in my dorm room... um, I'm Leo, by the way. Leo Delgado. From Q'barra. Nice ta meet y'all."

So awkward.

9/22/2018 2:43 am  #13

Oh, you're not freshmen anymore. Let's see, who else was around a lot in 1.0... Already saw Yffub hanging out with one of the new guys.  D'you know Kara or Serailye?  The hamster scratches behind one ear briefly.  I figure Korwan's gone 'cause I woulda run into him by now.  Blue suddenly starts as a thought occurs, and his ears flatten.  Uh oh, is Ila around?

9/23/2018 10:33 am  #14

"A pleasure to meet you as well," Ana says. "Serailye... sounds familiar. Is she a paladin student?"
"Kara!" Anissa responds. "Yes, Mierra's roommate. Mierra oft seeks my help for dramatic monologues, though the Crimson Lotus is not, herself, a drama major, and on occasion has Kara joined us for lunch."

9/23/2018 5:25 pm  #15

Blue shrugs.  She's probably a paladin straight up now? Probably no cleric levels anymore.  Hmm, I wonder if her transfer from Silverymoon was retconned.  I guess most PCs didn't come back, definitely not going to miss some of them.  Oh, yeah, I'm Blue, by the way.  I forgot none of you knew that.  Well, one of you would if you were meta aware, but that's my gimmick.  The hamster makes a weird grimacing expression.  Man, how does Wade get away with this stuff?  I'm confusing myself.

Last edited by Blue (9/23/2018 5:25 pm)

9/23/2018 9:57 pm  #16

"Okay, a few things. First, a hamster's talkin' in my head and I just kinda been rollin' with that cause this place is real weird. But second, who's Wade, what's meta, and what are you goin' on about?"

9/23/2018 10:00 pm  #17

Blue cocks his head as he regards Leo, almost as if noticing him for the first time.  You know what, don't worry about it.  It's funnier if you just sort of let it go and assume I'm crazy.

9/23/2018 10:06 pm  #18

"I'm much more likely to assume I'm crazy at this juncture."

He turns to the twins.

"So y'all wanted to see that calendar? I've been confused enough to slide past embarassment at this point."

Last edited by Akodo Rokku (9/23/2018 10:09 pm)

9/24/2018 12:26 am  #19

"Verily," Anissa says. "Onward, toward calendar and destiny!" She stands, and uses her sword to point the way.
"A pleasure to meet you, Blue," Anastacia says, more or less taking everything else in stride.

9/24/2018 12:33 am  #20

The hamster waves.  Glad to meet you again!  Anissa's hat is great for napping in.  I'ma try to find other people from 1.0 in this thread.  The hamster drops back onto the concrete and considers where he might search.

Board footera