Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/24/2018 12:40 am  #81

Re: The Day the School Stood Still (and Classes Start)

"No hard feelings." That he was going to mention aloud. Simon slides over another small pouch. "Thanks for your help." He says to Yffub, "Let's get going. And uh," he lowers his voice, "You might want to tuck that necklace into your shirt until we're off church grounds." Simon resolves to find a more open-minded person to incinerate vampires for him in the future. Because, he noted with a mental cringe, the problem might well come up again.

9/24/2018 8:32 pm  #82

Simon and Yffub exit the church to find Professor Why's blue cabinet already waiting for them in the walkway outside. The wild-haired halfling stands in the door. "That does seem to do it.I think you'll find yourself un-displaced now when we get back to your proper when."

10/09/2018 12:12 am  #83

"And not a moment too soon." Simon sighs. "I mean-" The one thing he wouldn't miss about this detour was the threat of accidental time puns. "You know what I mean." He gives Yffub and the Professor a resigned look. "Let's just get out of here."

10/09/2018 10:23 am  #84

With a groan and a wheeze, the cabinet transfers, somehow, back to the Professor's office, at which point they emerge to a much less empty classroom building.

10/09/2018 11:41 pm  #85

Simon slowly exhales. "It's good to be back." He asks Yffub, "Do you have class, or is this just my stop?" Right now, being late was the last thing on his mind.

10/11/2018 6:38 pm  #86

"I think my next class is in a couple of hours. Hard to say without seeing the..." she glances out the window, toward the clock tower. "Shit. Gotta go!" She runs.

10/22/2018 12:24 am  #87

"I'd better go, too," Simon tells the Professor. "Thanks for the help and everything. It was...weird, but not in a bad way." He steps out of the blue box and heads toward his Sneak Attacking class.

10/25/2018 2:55 pm  #88

(More here?)

10/26/2018 12:55 am  #89

(I can elaborate a little more, unless you think this is a good place to wrap up this plotline.)

10/27/2018 10:21 am  #90

(Feel free, if you have any elaboration to elaborate.)

Board footera