Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/24/2018 9:16 pm  #21

Re: The Gathering

"Ye can't be throwin' the game when ye are bein' attacked with real swords," Rae says.  "I know ye now....well, I don't really _know_ know ye, but I be seein' ye around campus.  I can't let ye let yerself get hurt." She shakes the goblin in her grasp. "PAR! LAY!! Who be yer captain? Storm?"

Last edited by TonyTempest (9/26/2018 12:02 pm)

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

9/27/2018 5:59 pm  #22

"I guess I block with Rae?" Trish says.
Instead of answering, the goblin makes a slash with his scimitar. Despite the awkward positioning, he manages to cut Rae (for 6 slashing).

9/27/2018 6:59 pm  #23

Rae grabs at the scimitar with her other hand. "Belay that, mister," she says.  "Answer me bleedin' question."

15 to grab the saber, 13 if there's no proficiency bonus to grab things

Last edited by TonyTempest (9/28/2018 11:08 am)

9/30/2018 12:11 am  #24

The goblin holds fast to his weapon. "Me captain be Landon Highseeker, but I be not doing his work at the moment." He pauses. "To be fair, I don't know what work I'm doing, exactly."

9/30/2018 12:16 am  #25

"Aye, I be knowin' what you mean," Rae says.  "If we be wantin' t' get out of this, though, we be needin' t' work together."

10/01/2018 12:09 am  #26

Rae sets the goblin down, then walks over to the table. With a sigh she sits down, her back to Nissa, facing Trish. "What are we doin', mateys?  Ye say we be needin' t' finish the game, but why?" She gestures toward the Host. "What be that scallywag doin' t' make ye keep playin'?  What happens if ye forfeit th' game? Ye need t' be doin' somethin' before ye be summonin' more o' me crewmates t' this place." She points at Trish, "An sacrificin' yerself t' goblin' blades be not what I'm meanin'."

10/02/2018 11:04 am  #27

"No, I think it's the best way," Trish says. "I don't know what this guy did, but he seems to have imbued me with some sort of Planeswalker ability, but I'm not a real Planeswalker-- ergo, why you're able to sit here and talk to me instead of just attacking or blocking at my command. I can't beat Nissa on those terms. But if I throw the game, at least we can get everyone back home and then figure out how to deal with this jerk."

'THAT'S. NOT. HOW. THIS. WORKS!!!" the Host yells, pounding his fist on a table. "Do something entertaining! I have an audience!"
"You're losing viewership by the second, boss."

10/02/2018 5:13 pm  #28

Rae looks at the Host.  "Ye pipe down, I not be speakin' at ye yet."

10/02/2018 10:29 pm  #29

"You... can't just tell me to pipe down! I'm in charge here! Tell them, Stef!"
"Yea, whatever he said." She shrugs and rolls her eyes.

10/02/2018 11:01 pm  #30

"pffft," Rae scoffed. "Go sit in yer corner." She turned back to Nissa and Trish.  "He might have givin' ye a bit o' th' power, but he be havin' no control over th' game or he'd be doin' something besides belly-achin'.  So, I be takin' it ye be a real Planeswalker...like Jace 'n Vraska... So if he be not controllin' nothin', how do we get out o' this mess and send me mates home?"

Last edited by TonyTempest (10/04/2018 12:07 am)

Board footera