Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/24/2018 10:26 pm  #1

A Mystery... A *Sexy* Mystery.

"...an then I met Roxy d'Cannith at the aPhone launch, but the less said about that the better.  Anyway, this is my room."

Leo leads the twins into Azer 501.

"Sorry about the dust on that side.  My roommate hasn't been by in... about a month? Huh. Should prob'ly look inta that. Here's the calendar."

Leo takes the 998YK "Girls of the Dragonmarked Houses" calendar down off his wall and  presents it to Anastacia.

Last edited by Akodo Rokku (9/29/2018 5:03 pm)

9/25/2018 4:45 am  #2

Re: A Mystery... A *Sexy* Mystery.

"Thanks Neil."  Marty told the RA as she left the room at the end of the hall.  She saw Leo then, just entering his room with not one, but two beautiful redheads!  This was new.  Who were they?  No one at the Leo table had mentioned....

It really did not matter.  He was cute, but didn't seem to know she existed.  Which, since in a way she really didn't and could vanish back to her true self at anytime was probably for the best.  Still, she couldn't help her curiosity about this set of gingers.  They seemed familiar, but where could she have seen them?

The trio went into Leo's room without noticing her, and she was stuck alone in the hallway.  She should head for her room, get her pack, and head to the library to research that project in applied burglary.  The library was impressive - they actually had blueprints of buildings back in Specularum!

But if she went into her room, she ran the risk of falling prey to one of Gear's projects.  Or of missing Leo when he left his room.  Not that that mattered.  She was thirsty though, and the machine in the lounge had Barley Bros. now.  Funny how you missed the simple things from home, she mused as she rolled down the hall and into the lounge. 

Barley Bros. Famous Cream Soda always brought back memories of home with her brothers and friends.  Plus, it was thirst-quenching and delicious.  Hopefully, the machine wouldn't eat her money again and would give her the soda she ordered without attacking...

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

9/27/2018 6:05 pm  #3

Anastacia looks over the calendar with interest. "Well, this certainly does seem to be Anissa, but I know that she responded..."
"It's you!" Anissa says, snatching the calendar.
"I can't imagine what you're talking about." She shrugs. "It did turn out nicely, though."

In the lounge, the cabinet gives up Marty's beverage with no trouble. Then it gurgles as if about to drop another, but stops as Marty turns to look at it, picking up again when her eyes move from it.

9/27/2018 6:53 pm  #4

"Takin' some time away from bein' the buttoned-up twin, huh? Good on you. So... that's the mystery solved then? I thought we were gonna get inta some deep intrigue leading up ta findin' out Roxy hired a changeling. Well, ya should do next year's calendar together, I be it'd be a real sales boost!"

9/27/2018 9:19 pm  #5

Marty popped the soda and skated away, but she paused at the second session of gurgling and spun in place on her skates.  "You got something you want to tell me?"  She asked the contrary device.

9/30/2018 12:16 am  #6

"The true mystery," Ana says, flipping a page, "is Hermione d'Phiarlan. I've been curious about that one for a while."
"I don't remember her," Anissa says. "Did she ever attend the Twelve Houses Ball?"
"I'm relatively certain there is no Hermione d'Phiarlan."

The cabinet makes something akin to a fart noise, then drops out an extra soda.

9/30/2018 1:33 am  #7

"Wait, if she ain't real then why's she scrappin' with Elissa d'Thuranni? An' why do a calendar shoot if she's a charlatan?"

9/30/2018 9:15 am  #8

Marty listened and watched as the machine farted out another soda.  "You poor thing."  She decided.  The cabinet might even be sentient!  How horrible would that be?  To be stuck immobile in the corner of a room most often frequented by Burvik?

An invisible hand reached across the room and snagged the drink, giving the mechanism a light and possibly ticklish prod in its internals before drifting back to Marty carrying the soda.

10/02/2018 10:47 am  #9

"Maybe we should ask Elissa d'Thuranni?" Anastacia suggests. "Obviously, they have some grievance that even the cameraman couldn't get them to--"
"It's for titillation," Anissa whispers to her.
"Eh?"
"The conflict, it is staged for the benefit of erotic... shall we say, arousal?"
Anastacia gives it a moments thought, then shakes her head. "Ridiculous. We should definitely talk to Elissa."

As Marty ponders the machine's fate, Kel flies in and starts kicking the machine. "GIVE. ME. FREE. SODA. FREE SODA! NOW!!"

10/02/2018 11:42 am  #10

"Here you go."  Marty tossed Kel her extra soda.  "I see why they call you angry Kel, but what makes you feel that way?"

She rolled back and checked the machine.  The pixie's tiny foot did not seem to have scratched it.  "No damage done."  She gave the cabinet a reassuring pat on the side.

Board footera