Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/24/2018 8:29 pm  #21

Re: Rebooting the Canon

"I'm from 1.0..." Aitch says, finger raised as Blue scampers off. Then he sighs and heads back to the dorm.

As the hamster continues, a gnoll peeks out of a bush, ducks back down, quickly tiptoes to another bush ahead of Blue, pours some hamster feed on the sidewalk and plants a sign in it --"Free Hamster Food"-- then ducks back into the bush.

9/24/2018 9:29 pm  #22

The hamster creeps up to the pile, circling around it several times, and rubbing his paws together.  What's the line?  Meep meep?  He picks a nearby bush at random and turns to face it.  Sorry Acme, I'm not gonna roast up all tasty like Ilt or whatever you thought. You gonna back off?  We five by five?  

9/27/2018 6:00 pm  #23

The gnoll unrolls a large blueprint, which shows him catching a hamster, then dangling the hamster on a fishing line over an aaracokra in a baseball cap, then finally, the aaracokra on a spit.

9/27/2018 6:17 pm  #24

Blue squints at the blueprint disapprovingly.  Wow, your plan is even worse than I thought it was.  No wonder they stopped making those.  That's not even a raptoran.  

9/30/2018 12:09 am  #25

The gnoll scratches his head, then produces another blueprint, showing a picture of a hamster with a cutaway showing dynamite inside it, then an image of him serving the hamster on a tray to the aaracokra, then the aaracokra exploding. He smiles and nods excitedly, as if anticipating Blue's approval.

9/30/2018 3:28 pm  #26

The hamster yawns.  Boo.  Bored now.  You really don't work without the PC you were supposed to be recurring gag for.  I'ma find someone less one dimensional.  

10/02/2018 10:55 am  #27

Acme blinks toward a non-existent camera as Blue scampers off. An anvil falls on his head.

"Existential crisis?" says someone Blue has never met before because I don't think iconic rogue Kerwyn has had even a post of on-screen time in two campaigns. "It goes deep, buddy. Like, way deeper than the school admin."

10/03/2018 8:32 pm  #28

Blue perks up and leaps onto a shoulder.  Hey, it's you!  Wait, no, it isn't, I misread that.  Teach me to skim posts.  Hm, do you even count as a 1.0 NPC?  I know you were in the handbook, but, c'mon.

10/03/2018 11:52 pm  #29

"Exactly my point, friend," Kerwyn says. "It's like somebody has a big shiny red 'reboot' button and isn't afraid to use it. And if it happens again, hey. Who gets set to zero, who gets changed around, and who just --poof-- goes away?"

10/04/2018 6:40 pm  #30

Well, it's pretty obvious who gets to push it and decide what happens, dude.

Board footera