Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/02/2018 12:42 pm  #11

Re: A Mystery... A *Sexy* Mystery.

"I wouldn't put it past Roxy d'Cannith ta just book 'em both an' hope the fight happens. Plus we need to investigate a sexy mystery or this thread title won't make any sense."

10/02/2018 10:28 pm  #12

"Hey," Kel says. "It's an ironic nickname, like calling a tall guy 'shorty' or a fat guy 'slim,' or Creig 'Einstein.'" He kicks the cabinet again and another drink falls out.

"Mayhap we should talk to Roxy then?" Anissa suggests.

10/03/2018 1:03 pm  #13

She snagged the new soda and began vigorously shaking it. "Ironic, right.  You are the sweetest, most playful and harmlessly mischievous pixie I ever met."  Also the only pixie she ever met, but there was no reason to mention that.

"Speaking of playful and harmless.  And sexy.  You know about wet tee shirts, right?"  She asked.  "Anytime now, a pair of impossibly sexy redhead twins are gonna leave Leo's room.  It would be a shame if one or both of them somehow got soda-bombed in the hallway."  She handed him the soda.  After all, he was the one that could turn invisible.  And something like that was expected from him, so he'd take hardly any heat for the prank.

"You didn't hear it from me, right?"

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

10/03/2018 3:01 pm  #14

"Sounds like a plan." Leo absently plucks a few strings on his guitar.

"Yeah this might give me some material, too. After you, ladies."

10/03/2018 11:48 pm  #15

Kel purses his lips in thought. "Hmm. Sounds a little entry-level for a prank, but... Eh. Sometimes you gotta go with the classics, I guess."

As Leo and the twins exit Leo's room, a spray of soda erupts from nowhere, most of it spraying into the back of Anissa's head.
"Zounds! I am attacked!"

10/04/2018 5:06 pm  #16

Marty rolled out of the lounge just in time to witness the soda attack.  "Hey Leo!"  She waved.  "And hey... hot gingers that I don't know."  She waved at them too.  "I'm Marty.  I live down the hall."  She managed to get in before the soda and its aftermath dominated the scene.

"Alack!  The soda machine is attacking in the hallway now!  And out of line of sight at that!"

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

10/05/2018 2:25 pm  #17

"Howdy Marty," he waves back, "ain't seen ya in a minute! This is Anissa and Anastacia they're--" And then the soda hits. He reflexively plays a dramatic sting.

"Dang! That thing's a menace.  Anissa, you need a minute to clean up? You can borrow a shirt or somethin' if ya need to."

10/06/2018 1:48 pm  #18

Sarah, who happened to be walking by, gets hit by the spray of cola off Anissa's head, and waves her arms about as she's caught off guard, eventually slowing to a stop and asking, "What in the Nine Hells just happened?"

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

10/06/2018 2:46 pm  #19

"Oh dang, Sarah you okay? Seems like the soda machine's gone loco!"

10/07/2018 8:07 am  #20

Sarah takes a deep breath and does a damage check on her clothes. It quickly becomes apparent she's dressed up for something, and a not-insignificant amount of cola got on her dress and shoes. She sighs, and runs her hand through her hair, replying, "Yeah, I'm...Fine." She looks down the hall and says, "Is it still off the rails? I'm already gonna have to change, might as well try and fix it before I do."

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

Board footera