Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/03/2018 11:43 pm  #31

Re: The Gathering

"Well, Trish is on the right track. The game has to reach a conclusion. Somehow."

10/04/2018 12:09 am  #32

"Oi!" Rae says raising her hands. "It be like heavin' a tri-master with one hand!  How can we end th' game with no one gettin' hurt? What be yer win conditions?"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

10/07/2018 9:36 am  #33

"My win condition," the head goblin says, grabbing Rae by the shoulder, "is sendin' ye to Mickey Dolenz's locker." He raises his scimitar.

10/07/2018 12:04 pm  #34

"Oi, matey," Rae says.  " Belay that. Th' cap'n's be talkin'. Why don't ye go bother th' shiny fellow? He look like he could use a mate.  The flamingo dressed strumpet don't seem t' be very nice." She points to the Host.

26 persuasion

Last edited by TonyTempest (10/07/2018 8:09 pm)

10/09/2018 10:14 am  #35

The goblin pauses, then nods. "Aye, it does be that fool's fault. Forward, boys!" And the goblins charge the Host.

10/09/2018 11:01 am  #36

"Arrr! Now we 'parlay' with the scoundrel whose fault this be!" She turns back to Nissa and Trish, "ye keep workin' this out an' send me crew back home." She draws her Cutlass and flies toward the Host. "Avast an' en garde, ye base villain!" She shouts. Then as an aside, "Mateo, ye want to go home stop takin' a caulk an' help us!"

10/11/2018 6:35 pm  #37

"Oh, please," the Host says. "Combat is so beneath me. Honestly, I'm disappointed. I thought this would all be much more dramatic."
"THIS ISN'T A PLANESWALKER DUEL!" Nissa shouts. "THIS IS A CARD GAME SIMULATING A PLANESWALKER DUEL! Half-wit."
The Host glances at Stef, lost. She shrugs.
Meanwhile, a goblin strikes him over the head. The Host glares and snaps his fingers. The goblin vanishes. Also, one of Nissa's cards catches fire.

10/11/2018 6:55 pm  #38

Rae slices at the Host.  "End this charade!" She shouts. "Ye ...ye unspectacular, poorly dressed, spineless, uninterestin' cur!"

11 to hit with Cutlass, 2 dmg vicious mockery. If she can't do both, just the Cutlass... But she still says those hateful things

Last edited by TonyTempest (10/12/2018 12:16 am)

10/13/2018 10:39 am  #39

"Oh no! Trish!" Nissa stands up. "Striking a tournament official is a disqualification offense."
"But I didn't--"
Nissa leans over and taps Trish's siren. "This match is over."

The Host stares. "No, you--"
"Sorry. I'm a licensed judge. Game over." Mateo and the goblins vanish. Rae has just enough time to learn some interesting Raegar swear words before she vanishes back to her dorm.

Board footera