Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/10/2018 12:28 am  #31

Re: A Mystery... A *Sexy* Mystery.

"Oh we're investigatin' the existence or lack thereof of Hermione d'Phiarlan, she's in the 998YK Girls of the Dragonmarked Houses calendar and Anissa's convinced she's a spy or somethin'. We're gonna go talk to Roxy d'Cannith about it, 'cause she made the calendar."

Last edited by Akodo Rokku (10/10/2018 11:05 am)

10/10/2018 12:46 am  #32

"Oh."  She didn't understand, but hey!  At least there was a mystery!   "Mind if I tag along?  I like mysteries."

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

10/10/2018 11:08 am  #33

"Yer always welcome, Marty." Leo grins.

10/11/2018 2:31 pm  #34

Sarah listens to the thing about Hermione d'Phiarlan, but she shakes her head and says, "I do...Actually have a date to be getting to eventually. So...Like if y'all are still at it this evening I'll join you but...Yeah. Sorry."

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

10/11/2018 6:45 pm  #35

"Worry not," Anissa says, bowing. "Ne'er would the gracious Crimson Lotus stand in the way of the path of true love, nor e'en the path of casual fling. And the Crimson Lotus is well versed in casual flings."
"It's nice to meet you, Sarah," Anastacia concludes. "And we should be on our way. Roxanne isn't one to stay in one place for long."

Kel flies out of the lounge with arms full of soda cans. "Just say the word," he stage whispers.

10/11/2018 8:41 pm  #36

"Cool."  Marty ducked into her room and retrieved her rapier.  There was no telling when a mystery might turn violent.  She was gone only a few moments, and managed to catch the remark about casual flings.  "Really?"  She asked, obviously surprised.  "So you admit to being a sl...  I mean.  That is very, uh, liberal of you."  Shut up Marty, or people won't want to be around you. 

"Kel?"  Marty looks at him sternly.  "Did you break the soda machine?"  She looked from him to Sarah, looking apologetic.

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

10/11/2018 9:46 pm  #37

Leo involuntarily coughs at the casual fling comment, and follows along.

"So uh, do y'all know Roxy d'Cannith well?"

10/11/2018 10:10 pm  #38

Sarah laughs as she catches Marty catch herself, and eyes up the two, giving them a good look for the first  time, and blushes, saying, "O-oh! Uh...I-In that case..." She looks around wildly for an excuse and sees Kel holding a bundle of sodas. She glares and says, "You! You owe me a dry cleaning!"

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

10/13/2018 10:44 am  #39

"I didn't break anything," Kel says. "I just gave it some gentle persuading." Then Sarah's threat and Kel yelps, dropping the cans and flying toward the stairs.

Ana nods to Leo's question. "Roxy and we were childhood friends. At times."

10/15/2018 8:49 pm  #40

"An' at other times?"

Last edited by Akodo Rokku (10/15/2018 9:30 pm)

Board footera