Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/15/2018 10:54 pm  #41

Re: A Mystery... A *Sexy* Mystery.

"Our parents... often preferred to keep us separated."
Anissa adds, "The Baron 'twould seem to consider young Roxy to be a bad influence. And also, she burned the festival house down."
"She?"
"Others... may have been involved."

10/16/2018 1:31 am  #42

Marty looked from Kel to Sarah and from Anissa to Leo, and back to... the other twin and back to Leo and...  "I hope no one was hurt?"  She asked.  "In the fire I mean."

She decided to ignore Kel and his sodas, though that might not be the best way to keep herself free of blame.  But she had no good idea how to spin things in a way Kel wouldn't derail, so she kept out of it and hoped for the best.

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

10/16/2018 11:43 pm  #43

"That was y'all? I remember that story even made the news in the Newthrone Gazette!"

10/17/2018 11:46 am  #44

"No one was hurt," Ana agreed, "but Twelve houses were extremely angry at a select group of young..." She pauses, then takes the calendar again, flipping through. "Hmm."

10/17/2018 1:30 pm  #45

Leo immediately deploys his guitar and plays a dramatic sting.

10/17/2018 8:24 pm  #46

"... hellions?"  Marty finished helpfully, in contrapose to Leo's chord.

"So, anyway...  we're here to solve a mystery?"  She would have led off, but had no idea where they were going.  Still, it was probably not the hallway of Azre Five, so she toe-nudged the floor and started a slow roll toward the stairs.

"We need clues."  She began.  "Where would we get those?"

10/18/2018 10:49 am  #47

"Noblewomen," Anastacia corrected, then further corrected, "although 'hellions' isn't out of the question, either. I still think Roxy is the way to go here."

10/18/2018 1:42 pm  #48

"Then lets go find her."

10/19/2018 8:41 am  #49

"Well, she isn't exactly predictable. But we could start at her dorm and work our way from there."
Anissa grins. "She has Roxy sense."
"I do not."

10/19/2018 9:00 am  #50

"Sounds like a plan.  And what is this mystery we're solving again?  We're trying to prove that some girl that posed for a calendar doesn't actually exist?  I mean, we're working to refute photographic evidence here."

Board footera