Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/17/2018 11:44 am  #41

Re: Rebooting the Canon

"Okay, I'm very confused now. You're the hamster my friend gave me when I left for school, right? I was not informed you were a talking hamster, or I would have made some different choices for your accommodations."

10/17/2018 8:54 pm  #42

Blue scratches behind one ear briefly.  I was originally Korwan's psicrystal or something like that.  Those don't exist anymore, so I dunno what I am.  I think I'm a student now?  

10/18/2018 10:50 am  #43

"Interesting. I know there was a psicrystal fad among the psionic students here years ago, during the... third? curriculum? Maybe we should talk to Ila."

10/18/2018 6:28 pm  #44

We are really scraping the bottom if we're looking for Ila.  I guess there are like basically no iconic psionicists, and none of them got any screen time anyways.

10/18/2018 8:06 pm  #45

"Well, I... I don't really know any other psionicists. None that live in Sigil, anyway. I know there are some, but none I can just pop in on." She pauses, raises an eyebrow. "Maaaaybe Xizlqk?"

10/19/2018 1:40 pm  #46

The hamster pauses to consider for a moment, absently playing with a sunflower seed.  Xiz was cool, but probably better to talk to someone who was an NPC both times.  Let's go find Ila and hope she's less silly this time.

10/25/2018 2:42 pm  #47

"Okay," Sera says, leading Blue to a freshman dorm, and up to Ila's room. She knocks, and shortly, a young girl --well below traditional college age-- answers the door.
"Hello? Oh, hi Sera, what... EEEEEEE!!! An adorable hammy!" She scoops Blue up. "Who's a cyoot widdel hammy?"

10/25/2018 6:29 pm  #48

Blue wriggles out and leaps back onto Serailye's shoulder.  Ack!  Stop that!  Wait, don't you have another hamster, Sera?  Why isn't Ila used to this?  Where is it anyways?

10/27/2018 10:17 am  #49

"She does this with my regular hamster, too," Sera says. "Also stray cats, puppies, and I'm pretty sure an osquip."
"It was a cutie-pie osquip."
"But my Blue is back in my room," Sera continues.
"Hey, did that hamster talk?"

10/28/2018 10:04 pm  #50

Blue wrinkles his nose. Technically, no, I don't talk.  Hamsters don't have vocal cords capable of speech.  Probably.  I dunno if that's actually true, but I can't talk, so I'm gonna say it is.

Board footera