Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/18/2018 3:36 pm  #11

Re: Venus needs pirates

"Blow up...th' whole planet?" Rae asks incredulously. "How elaborate a firecannon be needed to blow up a whole planet? Big as a moon?"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

10/18/2018 8:04 pm  #12

"I do not know of this Krynnspace or Bral Rock," Mary says. "But here is the Queen." She rides up to a velociraptor, which sniffs the air around her, then starts --or rather continues-- eating a dead turkey on the ground.

10/18/2018 9:56 pm  #13

Rae bows to the queen.  "Yer majesty," she says.  "We... Mary an' I, we have questions... should we be waitin' til ye be done with yer dinner?"

Last edited by TonyTempest (10/19/2018 4:23 am)

10/19/2018 3:26 am  #14

Lorenzo looks down to the raptor, over to Rae, then gives a slight shrug and taking his hat off before going into a court bow.  Either it was magic related, deceit on the part of their guide, or she was just crazy.
"Indeed, greetings your Highness." 

10/19/2018 8:44 am  #15

The queen snorts, roars in Lorenzo's face, then goes back to eating.
"The Queen isn't sentient," Mary states. "She's just a dinosaur."

10/19/2018 12:49 pm  #16

Rae shrugs.  "Arrr. Since I been attendin' sigil prep I've talked with a statue, a treasure chest, a ship's crow's nest, and a hamster.  I not be takin' any chances."

10/19/2018 1:38 pm  #17

"Then there's awakened animals on top of that, curses, lycanthropes, and more, so yeah.  So...what, you want us to tell the nonsapient raptor Queen what we know?"

10/19/2018 1:40 pm  #18

"This could be the weirdest monarchy I ever be seein'," Rae states. "An' that be sayin' somethin'."

10/19/2018 2:08 pm  #19

"I dunno, from what I heard part of Khorvaire was briefly run by an egret due to beurocratic issues, a king gone senile, and a lawyer with a sense of humor, and one of the cranium rats we sold last week rose to power in the Underdark.  So maybe second or third for me."

10/19/2018 5:06 pm  #20

Rae turns to Lorenzo.  "Aye, those do be soundin' weirder...or at th' least equally weird. "Lorenzo...ye sound like ye know what be goin' on, and moreso,who be th' blackguard behind it.  Who be wantin' to blow up this world an' why? ...an' how?!?"

Board footera