Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/20/2018 6:17 pm  #261

Re: Into the Bookstore of the Drow

We could sell that as medium armor for a druid

2/20/2018 10:35 pm  #262

The group heads out for the portal home. A few drow stare at them along the way, and one says "Aww. They killed Kildare." then they go back about their business.

Returning back through the door into the Arena of Kord, they run into a stone giant, bent over slightly because the 16 foot ceiling doesn't quite accommodate him. "Hey, I just mopped. Watch where you're goin'." Followed by, "Did you guys have permission to use that portal?"

2/20/2018 10:41 pm  #263

Wanted to do this before we left:

As they exit the cave, Rae says to the Drow at the front of the cave, "Arrr, thank ye fer the map, it was very helpful.  Avast, if ye are ever  at Sigil Prep," she points at herself with her thumb,"Azer Hall. 503.  Bring a friend... or two. Me friend Marty be needin' a date."

Last edited by TonyTempest (2/20/2018 10:56 pm)

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

2/20/2018 10:43 pm  #264

As they exit the portal into the Arena, Rae nods to the Giant.  "Aye.  We were on school business.  I had t' get a book fer me class."

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

2/20/2018 10:43 pm  #265

"Yes?" says Leo.

(16 Deception.)

2/20/2018 10:44 pm  #266

Unit looks the giant square in the eye.  But just the one, his head is too big to look in both without going walleyed.  "Yes."

2/20/2018 10:44 pm  #267

Maki walks past ignoring him completely

2/20/2018 10:47 pm  #268

TonyTempest wrote:

As they exit the cave, Rae says to the Drow at the front of the cave, "Arrr, thank ye fer the map, it was very helpful.  Avast, if ye are ever  at Sigil Prep," she points at herself with her thumb,"503.  Bring a friend... or two. Me friend Marty be needin' a date."

"What?"  Marty blurted.  "Say what?  Oh no you didn't..."
She argued good-naturedly and not at all seriously as they walked through the campus and out the portal.

Once through, she looked up at the giant.  "Nope."  She admitted freely, and brushed on past him.

Suddenly she stopped.  "Hey, the football team swarmed out of here carrying like, a lot of beer.  Know where they got it?"

Last edited by ronni.jean (2/20/2018 10:48 pm)

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

2/20/2018 10:53 pm  #269

"EEP!"
Jennifer's relief at being away from the drow city without incident or demonic sacrifice was shortlived as she saw the giant. Confronted with such a large authority figure, Jennifer couldn't help but stumble over her words as she caved completely. 
"We were... and then she... and I...and the.. the book... we're sorry please don't be mad!" her lip trembled slightly as she looked up at the huge giant.

2/20/2018 11:12 pm  #270

The Drow guard stares at Rae as she leaves, looks to one of the others. "I mean... should I?"

Back at the arena:
"Ah," the giant says, dismissively, "Useta do it myself back in my student days." He looks at Marty. "Eh, they prob'ly had some his in the locker room. Party usually starts immediately after games, so I assume they got a stash somewhere."

Board footera