Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/08/2018 11:04 pm  #61

Re: Rebooting the Canon

"He's back in Cormyr, training with the Purple Dragon Knights. He considered enrolling but decided Sigil Prep was too silly for his needs."

11/10/2018 1:07 am  #62

The hamster wrinkles his nose and shakes his head.   Of course he figured that.  Kinda wish we had a good straightman as a PC with him gone.  I feel like he got a lot of needed personal growth here last time.  But hey, I guess I get prime billing now.  Blue offers a tiny hamster shrug.  Eh, could be worse.  I guess that's all settled.  Kind of weird to have the supporting characters without the original, but I guess a lot of those were better than the PC anyways.  I mean, look at me.

11/12/2018 12:19 am  #63

Ila squeals again and holds Blue in both hands. "You're so cute when you're meta." She scratches his head.

11/12/2018 1:40 pm  #64

Blue accepts the scritches with surprisingly good temper.  I'm always meta now, it's my new primary character trait now that I'm not the funny sidekick.  I suppose that settles what this thread was supposed to do.  Guess it's time to go join a less meta thread.

11/14/2018 11:33 am  #65

"Have fun!" Ila says. "Don't get stepped on!"

11/14/2018 10:22 pm  #66

The hamster waves to both girls. Bye!  Enjoy your break from having to follow Korwan around!  He then dashes out of the thread.

Board footera