Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/08/2018 11:02 pm  #51

Re: Venus needs pirates

The croc glares at Lorenzo's hat a second longer, then nods. "I been wantin' a hat like that. Any idea where yer pop got it?"
The Queen looks at Rae like she's delirious, but manages to snort out something very close to Huzzah.

11/08/2018 11:46 pm  #52

"That's it, your highness," Rae says.  "Now try to hiss..." She makes a hissing noise, like a reptile, "Zzsss.  Zzsss."  She takes a breath.  "Now try Hu-ZZs-hah!"

17 persuassion in case persuassion is right.

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

11/09/2018 3:35 am  #53

"Like I said, made it himself.  Try dragging a couple marsh boar under the water, it's what he made it from."

11/12/2018 12:18 am  #54

The croc nods. "Thanks." He begins to walk off, when the Queen says something remarkably like "Huzzah". Lightning crashes down and the Queen stands, now with a cape.
"Egads," she says. "What a remarkable sensation. Is this sapience?"

11/12/2018 12:22 am  #55

"Huzzah, indeed!!" Rae cheers.  "Aye, yer majesty, ye have been gifted with sentience and power to fight off th' Invaders!"

She looks over to Mary.  "Can we be countin' on yer crewmates?"

Last edited by TonyTempest (11/12/2018 12:24 am)

11/12/2018 1:56 am  #56

Lorenzo looks over to her Majesty, then to Rae, and to the croc man who just likely stopped.
"Six seconds later would probably have been better, but as they say in Aundair, c'est la vie.  Greetings, your majesty."

11/12/2018 9:47 am  #57

Rae shrugged. "It already been seemin' like a week since i tried t' teach 'er the word.  An' me spell only be lastin' so long..."

11/14/2018 11:32 am  #58

"Salutations, my Alligatoridae friend. A most exemplary afternoon to you."
Behind her, the crocodile man mutters, "Your... majesty...?" Then he looks back into the woods. "Hey fellers!"

Mary nods to Rae. "I shall gather the forces."

11/14/2018 2:10 pm  #59

""Arrr, tha' be bonnie good, mate," Rar says, eying the crocodilian anthropoid. "I fear me ruse served it's purpose, but the jig be up "

11/18/2018 12:20 am  #60

The Queen dashes after the crocodile man, who in turn runs deeper into the woods. "Guys!!!"

Board footera