Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/05/2018 9:22 pm  #911

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

"No I don't...who the Hells are you?  When did a telepathic rodent move in?  Why is the rodent telepathic?  Are you in the Mystic program?  Would you like to schedule some time to study together?  I'm working on a project to demonstrate our innate superiority over wizards.  And none of that has anything to do with the fact someone has stolen the most horrific thing imaginable in a plot to kill me!"

12/05/2018 10:06 pm  #912

Oh right, we haven't met in this continuity yet.  I'm Blue!  I was around before like you except I'm a student now.  I guess I'm a mystic, they haven't renamed us yet..  And I don't think we can say we're superior until we're published.  I mean, you're pretty paranoid about being killed when you might just get printed as unplayable.

12/07/2018 2:56 am  #913

"Nobody panic. We can figure this out. It doesn't have to end with Unit being eaten alive from the inside out by mutant grubs and me being suspended for bringing contraband on campus, or maybe even oh no I'm going to be expelled..." Shiori stops herself. "Okay. Deep breaths. Where do we start looking? Ideas?"

12/09/2018 4:13 pm  #914

If Unit could hyperventilate, he might have done so.  "We should talk to Neil, he's the RA so he's responsible for the floor.  Also he's covered in eyes so he might have seen something."

12/09/2018 8:09 pm  #915

"That's a good idea," Shiori says, sounding hesitant, "only... I was hoping we could not talk to anyone official about this? I don't want to get in trouble for bringing them on campus. Maybe we could try Craig first? If something crooked is going on inside the building, he probably knows about it."

12/13/2018 2:20 am  #916

"Somebody order a double dose of mischief with a side of conniving?" Creig says, leaning against the door jam. He raises his eyebrows in a manner that might be an attempt at flirting.

12/16/2018 8:23 pm  #917

Unit turns to regard the tiny thief.  "Yes, what do you know about thefts in dorms?"

12/18/2018 1:16 pm  #918

Sarah opens the door to her room, and walks out looking concerned, "...I heard Gear yell something about Rust Mites. Please tell me that's not what I think that's going to be."

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

12/18/2018 2:21 pm  #919

"Hey," Creig responds to Unit, "petty theft is not my bag. I'm a world-class trickster, guy. I don't take anything, unless there's a bigger prank on the other end. Although, rust mites have some potential..." He turns and makes the same flirty eyebrow waggle to Sarah.

12/18/2018 2:44 pm  #920

Blue hops back up to a perch near Sarah.  Hey, it's explosives girl.  Where's the explosions?

Board footera