Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/18/2018 4:20 pm  #921

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

Sarah rolls her eyes at Creig then replies to Blue, "Hopefully soon! I've been working really hard on getting fireworks ready. Hopefully I'll be able to have a party with them sooner rather than later...Maybe for the Winter Solstice?"

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

12/18/2018 8:01 pm  #922

"They're not what you think they're going to be," Shiori replies to Sarah. "Unless you think they're rust monsters crossed with termites. They might be loose in the building, I had a jar of eggs in my room and it's missing now. Um. Sorry."

"We were hoping to get your professional opinion as a conniving crook, not just accuse you," she says to Creig. "If any mischief were going on on this floor, you'd know about it, right? That's your thing."

12/18/2018 8:53 pm  #923

Sarah winces and replies, "Ugh...Frankly, I was expecting worse, rust monsters cross with...Well, mites, of some sort. Still." She shudders briefly, "I have a number of things I wouldn't want those little bastards getting their mouths on. Sentimental value." She glares at Creig, adding, "Right. So if you know something, fess up. Unless you want your stuff to get eaten too."

12/18/2018 9:54 pm  #924

Or exploded!  'cause she can do that.  The hamster considers for a moment.  Y'know, if you don't help, I'm okay with that too.  The explosions should be pretty great.

12/20/2018 9:30 pm  #925

"No no, he's helping.  Right Creig?"

12/20/2018 10:00 pm  #926

Maki will begin walking home after a nice fate night.

2/04/2019 9:04 pm  #927

Sarah is sitting on a couch in the lounge, looking vaguely pensive and concerned. She sighs, and tosses one leg over the other, a general frown on her face.

2/04/2019 9:48 pm  #928

Makiharra is sitting in her room sewing the battle dress whilst humming a nice tune.

2/04/2019 11:06 pm  #929

Another couch in the lounge takes an impact from a high speed reptilian projectile from above, Lorenzo causing the room to shudder lightly as he pops back into Sigil unexpectedly.
"That's getting old real quick."
A small boomerang with his name on it bonks him on the head from above after a small pop of confetti, alongside a small card wishing him a happy Magublietmas.

2/04/2019 11:49 pm  #930

A hamster hops down from the lintel over the lounge doorway and crawls over to some discarded snacks, sorting through them.  Alright guys, it's been a month, we should totally do stuff.  Like explosions!

Board footera