Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/24/2019 9:42 pm  #181

Re: A strike to the Domain, and a little pirating never hurts.

Sophia, scoffing a little at the force, crouches low and dashes across the deck in the direction of the general with a keen look in her eye. The selkie seems to have an idea or two...

1/26/2019 8:25 pm  #182

Rosé chases after the general. She flings biting frost but it splashes off her cover.

1/27/2019 11:52 pm  #183

Lrz tries to chase down the running officer, and shoots his one flintlock. "Fucksakes stop movin ya makin it hard to hit ya." Lrz then takes out a knife and throws it at her..."I said stop!.." 

1/28/2019 9:11 pm  #184

Pete pours on the speed, leaping over her co-called cover.  Landing, he turns, brandishing his staff.  "I ain't gonna lie lass, this's gonna hurt.  An' don't run, you'll only be tired when ye get yer beating."

1/28/2019 9:31 pm  #185

Onyx would be whimpering a bit from the bullet wound as Lilly would heal him up. Onyx would move his wing a bit, seeing as that was close to where he was hit as he looked up to Lilly and nodded. "A-alright." He said.

The three undead there would tell Lilly "Don't worry lass, we'll make sure the wee one gets onboard ya ship no problem." he said patting her shoulder. "Ya go get that blimin General." He finished as the three would help Onyx back on board the Pride.

The General would grip her teeth as the knife sank down into her shoulder, but she wouldn't pull it out yet. Infact when Pete jumps behind her she wouldn't even turn around and simply say "I'll deal with you later Corrupted one. I have cleansing to do." She said [free action]. The woman would look towards everyone and noticed that out of all the non humans, Tinya was pushing her men back almost by herself with how fast she was reloading and firing her pistols. While running up to the General, Lrz would notice something interesting before she fired her musket.

First second, the General raise her musket with a special target aim on it.

Second second, she would breath in.

Third second, she exhaled her breath.

Fourth second, another intake of air but holding it this time.

Fifth second, steady aim, as still as stone.

Sixth second, BOOM. She fired her shot right at Tinya.

Over where Tinya was taking care of the Dominion soldiers, she would be doing good for herself, that is until the General shot her right in her back, the bullet hitting one of her lungs as the Tiefling was forced to the ground on one knee, dropping one of her pistols and firing at where she got shot, limping her body behind some cover as the zombies tried to keep her covered. "Ah, Bloo-" she would cough up some blood as she would get tended to try and heal up a bit.

Blood Fang, seeing what happened, would try to clear his end quickly, using another acid spell to clear out the soldiers that were getting close to surrounding him as he called out "We need a healer NOW!"

Last edited by WoodrowLand (1/29/2019 3:09 pm)

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1491188 = Frances De'Shalas
[Basic songs played, for audio effect.] Music for freaking out enemy = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6hUNlQ7cc
Music for just playing = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZgWBwsO2EM
Music for inspiring allies = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89IbODGxGyc

1/29/2019 8:40 pm  #186

"Tinya!" 

Rosé blasts the General with freezing cold as she closes in further, hoping to box her in with Pete.

1/31/2019 11:51 am  #187

lilly sees Tinya fall and in a rush Lilly grabs her needle and thread singing a song while working.
(https://youtu.be/_91bSspuE2I?t=6 ) after she finishes her stitch work she will turn to tinya and say in infernal "rest now my sister and sleep. you won't drown this day for while I still stand I shall keep death at bay.sister please heave-ho heave-ho rise once more wake,
you shall be greeted by your family, there is far too much at stake for you to rest on this field of broken hopes so please go down below our decks please dear go to sleep where I know ye would be safe.
please, dear, don't you make me weep.
"
(but that can wait till Lilly has another turn)

Last edited by Sarielvailo (1/31/2019 12:06 pm)

1/31/2019 3:21 pm  #188

Sophia glances over at the unfolding drama, but takes advantage of the distraction to continue her quiet closing of the distance. Once the selkie is close enough, she makes a small gesture with her hands, eyes locked on the General's weapon. The gun in question swiftly begins to glow red hot, burning the general's hands and forcing her to reflexively drop it, disarming her.

1/31/2019 3:27 pm  #189

Lrz trys to catch up as best he can and reloads his gun. "Fuck yeah soph! Shes a wicked good shot so good shite!"

2/01/2019 10:43 pm  #190

Pete darts in, his staff whirling down to strike, not the captain, but the knife stuck in her shoulder.

Board footera