Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/18/2019 9:54 pm  #1001

Re: Life on the Fifth Floor

Sarah tilts her head and replies, "Fair. That still doesn't solve the problem of getting back. From what I've been told, Hell is, rather intentionally, very, very difficult to get out of."

Sarah McAllister: Human Artificier (Gunsmith) 2

2/18/2019 10:02 pm  #1002

Rae sneezes again, into her sleeve, her hat falling over her eyes.  "Oy, I be envyin' Lorenzo.  He be in the same swamp, but I be guessin' gatormen aren't th' type t' be gettin' colds."

Last edited by TonyTempest (2/18/2019 11:13 pm)

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

2/18/2019 10:11 pm  #1003

Lorenzo pulls out a handkerchief and hands it to Rae as she sneezes again.
"Presumably the same way, Sarah.  And no, we don't tend to get colds hanging out in the marshes and water.  We do tend to pass out in cold weather, though, so I think I need to get something with a bit of warmth to see snow for the first time-"
Which is roughly when a bugbear in red and white comes in, grabbing his new boomerang and handing him a coat with a ribbon on it.
"Sorry, that was meant for Lorelei.  Seasons blesssings upon you all!"
As he departs, Lorenzo looks the jacket over curiously and feels the pockets, before turning it upside down and shaking it. As a confused dire wolf tumbles out of a pocket, followed by a badger, weasel, and giant elk, he slowly nods.
"Right, that should work."

Last edited by Eshkigal (2/18/2019 10:11 pm)

2/18/2019 10:27 pm  #1004

Maki will say to Mora "I can make a rig to to hold anything." Maki will explain what she can from what Jace told her of mana.
"Mora, as a sigilite you know the multiverse is a big place, well me and Rae are from the multiverse next door where lands produce significant Mana which can be siphoned off to cast spells. Different lands produce diffrent flavors of Mana. Each land is associated with a color to help distinguish them like you have schools we have colors."
Cue exposition on the ideas behind the color system that she heard from Jace.

Last edited by Sarielvailo (2/18/2019 10:30 pm)

2/18/2019 10:34 pm  #1005

Pookachan wrote:

She grinned, "Somehow I don't think he invited me. And skiing is.... ummm rather dangerous sliding down a hill of snow with your feet strapped to boards." It was the best way she could describe it.

Jennifer stood with something mixed between defiance and willful ignorance. "He said I could invite any of my friends, Mora, you're my friend, so I think you should be invited. Besides it's a big resort, and there's more to do there than just ski, they've got hot springs and a spa, dining options, the works. Come on, it'll be fun!"

Ionbound wrote:

"Um...Isn't that in Hell though? How would we get there? And, maybe more importantly, how would we get back?"

Jennifer couldn't help but give a little eye roll. "I know the Tanar’ri Counterintelligence Authority kind of has a reputation for being a nightmare to deal with, but it's honestly not that bad, just stay out of trouble, don't bring any silver blades longer than 6 centimeters in your luggage, and try not to look too 'Chaotic' at the security checks, and you should be fine."

Last edited by Ravian (2/18/2019 10:34 pm)

2/18/2019 10:46 pm  #1006

Rae looks at Maki. "Arr,  ye be knowin' Jace as well?  Ah-chooo!"

2/18/2019 10:48 pm  #1007

Maki will smile and say " yeah he is a great tutor, if you can keep up. I was as he had said "a B student with an grade a stubbornness"."

2/18/2019 10:57 pm  #1008

"when I be meetin' 'im, I be doin' the tutorin', actually, " Rae smiled before another sneeze blew her hat off, and caused more feathers to fall.

2/19/2019 12:14 am  #1009

"Gesundheit!"  Marty quipped as she rolled into the lounge.

Then she noticed the crowd and spun into a halt before kick-tapping her boots to retract the wheels.  "Oh wow.  Everyone's here.  And Mora!"  She met Mora at cheer tryouts, but things had been pretty chaotic there, plus it happened in a thread she barely remembered.. 

"Hi Mora!  Slumming in the dorms?"  She asked.  "Hi everyone!"  She waved at everyone else.  She didn't look or wave any extra at Leo.  Really, she didn't.  He got just as much wave as anyone else.  Plus, she was kinda embarrassed at what happened in Sharn.

Not having much experience as a girl, or much experience at all in certain matters, she had no idea someone like Roxy could... well... she learned something.  But she was still embarrassed.

Last edited by ronni.jean (2/19/2019 12:34 am)

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

2/19/2019 12:37 am  #1010

Rae stands up and nods to Marty.  "Gracias," she responds using the handkerchief Lorenzo thoughtfully gave her

Board footera