Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/03/2019 4:24 am  #191

Re: A strike to the Domain, and a little pirating never hurts.

The General, having her gaze fixed on Sophia for her next attack soon, would be blindsided by the ice shards that hit her, and after which her gun searing her hands as she was forced to drop her musket. She would look to the dagger that was in her shoulder, but before she could grab it, Pete's attack would force it all the way through her shoulder and five feet away from her on the ground as she let out another yell as she clutched her shoulder. Glaring at Pete she would say "I see you're too far corrupted to be saved now." She said, now angry at Pete and seeing as he was the only one near her she would turn to him, and it was obvious she couldn't use her arm to punch good right now and she was trying to keep from bleeding out so she did what her rage addled brain thought would be the next best thing. The General would go for a headbutt on Pete, hitting him square on the head but instead of it even phasing Pete, it knocked her backwards into a crate, toppling her over onto her back, back on the ground and legs on the crate as she would be seeing stars for a brief moment.

Over with Tinya and Lilly, when Lilly was getting up to Tinya she would hear her swearing up and down in Infernal as she was clutching her side, enough to make some of the sailors and pirates Lilly performed for seem like church folk as she clutched her side. During her medical patch up job and singing she would help Tinya calm down a good bit as she was breathing easier now. "Thanks there, Chap." She said, still coughing up a bit of blood but she was stable now. "Where's...where'd me bloody pistol go?" She asked, now realizing she was down one pistol.

Blood would be finishing up with the Dominion soldiers in the area he was fighting in along with the Undead army. However if Lilly and Tinya didn't move soon, or do something to change the fight in the area they were at, the Dominion soldiers would soon start surrounding them. Tinya had done most of the fighting and the Undead pirates went to aid in other areas, the few that were left were having a hard time keeping the Dominion soldiers at bay.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1491188 = Frances De'Shalas
[Basic songs played, for audio effect.] Music for freaking out enemy = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6hUNlQ7cc
Music for just playing = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZgWBwsO2EM
Music for inspiring allies = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89IbODGxGyc

2/03/2019 2:19 pm  #192

Lilly will look to all the faces around her and with the vampiric rage unable to be controlled her fangs will elongate as she begins her speech." Im sick of these humans thinking we have to look like them*(looks at Tinya),act like them, to the hell's with that. They slaughtered that Triton island like fish in a barrel the whole time calling them (air quote)"abomations"
Well I can say that not all abominations are created equal, and if they want to see a monster than that's what we shall give them monsters,Vampires(*stands proudly),Demons(*to tinya again), the living dead. Let's show them the thing that keeps them up at night. Let me lead you as you shall become my night parade.as I accept that I am my father's daughter.

Last edited by Sarielvailo (2/04/2019 2:14 pm)

2/03/2019 9:06 pm  #193

Pate looks down at the Dominion Captain, shaking his head.  "Tha's not how ye headbutt someone.  Don' worry, ol' Twiggy Pete'll show ye how to headbutt."  Pete tilts his head from side to side, cracking his neck.  "Now if this kills ye, be sure t' pass on me lessons to yer ancestors in the afterlife.  When old age or the drink takes me, ye can thank me then."

2/05/2019 10:13 pm  #194

Lacking many other options, hair blowing in the breeze, Sophia pulls out her quarterstaff and gives the general a firm whack.

2/27/2019 9:01 pm  #195

Pete lifts the Dominion captain by her jacket.  "See ye gots to lean into it when ya headbutt someone.  Like this."  He drives his forehead into the bridge of her nose.

2/27/2019 9:07 pm  #196

Lrz runs and slides up towards the lady from behind and pulls his piece towards the back of her head. "Heh..nothing personal lass." He fires and smoke exits her mouth. "I call dibs on her all of her guns...ALL of emmmmbabbyy" Lrz says with a toothy smile and greed in his eyes. 

3/02/2019 9:24 pm  #197

lilly having seen the woman who hurt onyx fall before she could reach her needed to take a second to breathe as she begins to sing she is still to angry she has to use her own music on herself. (un earthly chorus save or charm save to beat 14 charisma save )
"Take a moment to think of just Flexibility, love, and trust Take a moment to think of just Flexibility, love, and trustHere comes a thought That might alarm you What someone said And how it harmed you Something you did That failed to be charming Things that you said are Suddenly swarming And, oh, you're losing sight, you're losing touch All these little things seem to matter so much That they confuse youThat I might lose you Take a moment, remind yourself to Take a moment and find yourself Take a moment to ask yourself ifThis is how we fall apart But it's not, but it's not, but it's not, but it's not, but it's not it's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay You've got nothing, got nothing, got nothing, got nothing to fearI'm here, I'm here, I'm hereHere comes a thought That might alarm me What someone said And how it harmed me Something I did That failed to be charming Things that I said are Suddenly swarming And, oh, I'm losing sight, I'm losing touch All these little things seem to matter so muchThat they confuse me That I might lose me
Take a moment, remind yourself to Take a moment and find yourself Take a moment and ask yourself if This is how we fall apart But it's not, but it's not, but it's not, but it's not, but it's notIt's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okayI've got nothing, got nothing, got nothing, got nothing to fearI'm here, I'm here, I'm hereAnd it was just a thought, just a thought, just a thought, just a thought, just a thoughtIt's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay We can watch, we can watch, we can watch, we can watch them go byFrom here, from here, from here Take a moment to think of just Flexibility, love, and trust Take a moment to think of just Flexibility, love, and trust" she sings trying to keep control of herself. nearly loosing tinya and maybe  no she would ratther not think of that while crying after her performance. ​

Last edited by Sarielvailo (3/02/2019 9:29 pm)

3/02/2019 9:37 pm  #198

The undead crew would be listening to Lilly as she sang to calm herself down. The battle won and the Dominion having been wiped out of the island fort here, they would give Lilly her space while aiding in cleaning up.

When she finished her song however Lilly would feel a hand rest on her shoulder, a rather boney hand. Behind her Captain Abyssal Jones had landed on the port now. He would pat her shoulder a bit to comfort her as he would soon take a look around the fort, examining the after battle.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1491188 = Frances De'Shalas
[Basic songs played, for audio effect.] Music for freaking out enemy = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6hUNlQ7cc
Music for just playing = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZgWBwsO2EM
Music for inspiring allies = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89IbODGxGyc

Board footera