Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/26/2018 6:41 pm  #231

Re: Makin' My Way Downtown

Jennifer d’awwed as she caught sight of the Hellkitten. She tried to catch its attention in the case.

“Oooh! look at you! You’re a little cutie, aren’t you? Yes you are, you’re the sweetest little spawn of the Hells you ever did see, aren’t you?.”

This and other words of a similar vocabulary would go on for some time if allowed.

Last edited by Ravian (2/26/2018 7:20 pm)

2/26/2018 6:55 pm  #232

"It goes spectacularly with a number of spices from back home I picked up, and I have a couple dishes I plan to set up on the side-gumbo and paella, dishes Ma taught on certain feast nights.  Though, ah, might not be the best for human consumption, thinking about it.  Unless you either have good resistance to hallucinogens or don't mind a trip, anyway..."
He rubs the back of his head lightly as he gazes down at Shiori, looking as sheepish as a gator man can.

2/26/2018 7:30 pm  #233

"Hmm. Help, you say?" Bad Max says. "Lessee, well I could use an accountant. I been told I'm terrible at math. Oh! An' I could use somebody to help with the special orders."

The hellkitten looks up at Jennifer and hisses, then rolls over and purrs a bit.

2/26/2018 7:33 pm  #234

"Accounting is some sort of sorcery I can never quite grasp myself.  But I could try my hand at special orders."

2/26/2018 7:55 pm  #235

“Ooh? Somebody’s feisty, aren’t they?” she tried to remember how the trainers at the arena handled them. Hellcats weren’t just normal beasts after all, they were intelligent and would respond to authority just like other lawful evil outsiders. She made a sign of the Ninth, and closed her eyes in prayer.

“Dear lord Asmodeus. Someone’s being a naughty kitty and I need to tech them some manners. Do you think you could help out with that? Thank you, Nos Nihil Ante Vos.”

Nothing seemed to happen for a few moments. Then the whispers started, diabolical chants for the glory of Hell seeming to emerge from the very air around the hellcat, chanting the name of Jennifer Chamo, servant of the Lord of the Ninth, that which lies in the darkest pit of Nessus. Then the very ground of the pet store began to shake, causing anything hanging to sway and it felt as if something below was stirring. Finally, when Jennifer opened her eyes, they weren’t their usual brown color, but a deep crimson encapsulating the entire eye and even seeming to radiate from it, as if the very fires of Hell roared within her skull. She looked down at the Hellkitten, her smile replaced with a stern look. And asked it simply.

“Are you still going to be a naughty kitty?”

(Thaumaturgy cast three times, all effects are harmless and merely for dramatic effect/ displaying her power and allegiance)

2/26/2018 8:01 pm  #236

"Wouldn't accounting be more like wizardry? I'm pretty sure it's Int-based..." Shiori volunteers. "I think at Sigil it's actually filed under the rogue department, though."

2/26/2018 8:08 pm  #237

"Nah, I don't want no rogue accountants. White collar crime is the worst crime on account of I don't understand it. But yeah, sometimes somebody wants a purple worm to tame or eat or somethin', and I need people to go out and wrangle me one. They get half the take, right down the middle 65/317."

The hellcat purrs loudly at the diabolic din Jennifer conjures and leans against the glass.

2/26/2018 8:10 pm  #238

Silgon... says... what in the nine hells was that.  Jennifer are you ok?

2/26/2018 8:19 pm  #239

Jennifer smiled proudly at the Hellcat’s attitude adjustment. Sometimes a firm hand was in order. She was so confident that she was even able to put aside her normal reservations to call to the shopkeeper.

“Umm, excuse me? How much is the Bezekira? Oh and I’m fine Silgon, I’m just playing with the kitty.”

Last edited by Ravian (2/26/2018 8:20 pm)

2/26/2018 8:47 pm  #240

"Oh, that thing? That's really rare. Lessee..." He starts... it looks at first like he's counting on his fingers, but he's tapping them in a completely random order, "carry the 12, shipping and handling... plus a lower case W... Yeah, that'll be 165,002 gold pieces."

Board footera