Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/26/2018 8:50 pm  #241

Re: Makin' My Way Downtown

"Well, definitely willing to try my hand at that later on.  Also assuming general help with the critters around here?"
Lorenzo inquisitively pokes around looking at some of the beetles, then at some of the bigger oddities in there.

2/26/2018 9:05 pm  #242

Rae shakes her head. "What a bargain, matey. Back home, that type o' cat be costing 2 gold.  Th' sutler be undercuttin' his own profits t' make ye a deal, Jennifer."

Last edited by TonyTempest (2/26/2018 9:09 pm)

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

2/26/2018 9:14 pm  #243

"Sure," Max says to Lorenzo, "I could use some help around here. Turns out most o' these animals want to be fed specific things." A llama stares disheartened at a pile of steaks in front of it.
Max turns at Rae's comment. "2 gold, huh? Yeah, I could let 'er go for 2 gold. Handsome profit there. I bought it off some erinyes lady for 33 pork cutlets just last week."

2/26/2018 9:17 pm  #244

Rae puts her hand to her head. "Sink me! Jennifer, I should ha' been keepin' me mouth shut.  I be feelin' terrible. Allow me." She slides two gold over the counter. "Keep th' change, matey."

2/26/2018 9:19 pm  #245

Jennifer did a double take. She had been worried it might be pricy but even souls weren’t that expensive in hell. Was Max really a slaad, after all? It would certainly explain a lot. She wasn’t sure how to proceed from here though. She certainly didn’t have that much money on hand, and even if she could use her tyrantcard in good conscience, she wasn’t even sure how it would react to such a chaotic creature’s thought process. For all she knew it might flood the entire shop with gold.

“Umm, that seems a little steep for me. Maybe we could work out some other deal?”

2/26/2018 9:27 pm  #246

Lorenzo nods as the deal is made.  Then he leads Jenn over a bit.
"Think there's a bit of disconnect between what he says and what he means.  Rae just covered it.  Worst case, well, got a head for money or wanna help me with animal care around here later?"
He looks over to the Llama before tossing the steaks to the different carnivores (giving the hell kitty one) and grabbing some greens given to one of the predators.
"I can get started later on.  Gonna take a look through what you have though."

2/26/2018 10:53 pm  #247

While everyone was disscussing about their things, Frances was browsing all the different animals. "Aw, ain't ya'll just cute." He said to some kittens and other baby critters. Soon he would see a snake of some sort. "Ah, well well, a slithers huh?" He chuckled putting his finger down to pet the snakes head, to which Frances' got bit. "Hey, no, bad slithers." He said, very gently bopping it on the nose with his other finger. "Let go."

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1491188 = Frances De'Shalas
[Basic songs played, for audio effect.] Music for freaking out enemy = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6hUNlQ7cc
Music for just playing = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZgWBwsO2EM
Music for inspiring allies = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89IbODGxGyc

2/27/2018 12:19 pm  #248

Rae steps next to Lorenzo and Jennifer, "Yer kitty be paid fer. I apologize fer steppin' in, but bargainin' with the shopkeep just be so much fun." She turns to Lorenzo, "if ye be cookin' th' stew, ye can be making sure the meat be shipped back to Azer, aye?  I plan on seein' if the map store be within sailin' distance of this port."

If anyone says anything to her, shell stop to listen. Then she goes outside and accosts the first person she sees. "Ahoy! Be ye knowin' the course of the map store from here? And be ye able to help this humble buccaneer plot 'er course there?"

2/27/2018 12:30 pm  #249

Silgon:  Hey Rae... mind if i tag along?  I am getting to see so much of the city, that i wouldn't naturally see on my own.

2/27/2018 12:33 pm  #250

Max puts the hellcat in a small carrier as others look around the shop. Puffins, jackal pups, puppy-sized elephants. The snake that bit Frances snaps again at the nose tweak.

It takes a couple of tries before Rae finds someone who knows the way to the Mappe Shoppe (or at least cares to tell her), but the directions seem fairly straightforward.

Board footera