Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/27/2018 12:37 pm  #251

Re: Makin' My Way Downtown

"Yeah, got it covered."
He gives Rae a thumbs up before he gets distracted by a bird that seems to be red and black, the feathers fading into white as it eats marrow from a bone.
"How about this one?  The, lessee...'bearded vulture'."
He sticks a finger into the cage and watches as the vulture scratches it's head against it to preen some feathers.

2/27/2018 1:18 pm  #252

After getting the directions, Rae looks up at her half dragon companion. "Avast! Silgon, take me a-weigh!"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

2/27/2018 1:42 pm  #253

Silgon will give Rae a quizzical look, and then reach down and use both hands around her waist,  will lift her up onto his left shoulder. Better? He asks. He notices that she is lighter than he expected.

Last edited by silsurfr (2/27/2018 2:12 pm)

2/27/2018 2:11 pm  #254

"whoop!" Rae shouts with surprise, then laughs gustily. "Aye, me 'earty! Aye!". She stretches out her legs and says, " I not be underrstandin' how ye landlubbers can just be...walkin'!  Everywhere!  I be tryin' not to take flight fer everyone's sake, but me feet hurt...so... Bad!!

2/27/2018 5:14 pm  #255

Uhhh... navigate us a course Cap e ton.

2/27/2018 9:18 pm  #256

Frances would get his finger back as he chuckled. "Bitty little guy, ain't ya?" He chuckled. He would look back to the group and said "I'm going to be heading back to the dorm myself, see about getting some of the stuff prepared." He said, waving to the group and said "I'll meet all of you back at the dorm." He said.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1491188 = Frances De'Shalas
[Basic songs played, for audio effect.] Music for freaking out enemy = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj6hUNlQ7cc
Music for just playing = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZgWBwsO2EM
Music for inspiring allies = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89IbODGxGyc

2/27/2018 9:36 pm  #257

Bidding goodbye and thanking Rae for sorting out the haggling, and properly compensating her the two gold she spent, Jennifer couldn’t help but coo over the hellkitten in the carrying case as she followed behind Frances back to the dorm. “Oh we’re going to be such good friends. We can cuddle on my bed, and I can feed you treats and we’ll bring all the multiverse under the heel of the Infernal Legions. Won’t that be fun...”

she paused, realizing that her kitten would need a name.

“Hmm, what’s a good name for a little Bezekira?” absent-mindedly she brushed her hand against the grate of the carrier, brushing against some of the cat’s fur. She was surprised at how soft it was, almost like...

“How about... Satin?” she asked the kitten “Because of your fur. Not sure why but it just seems to suit a little Hellcat. What do you think?”

2/27/2018 10:25 pm  #258

Rae relays the directions to Silgon and they walk to the Mappe Shoppe.  When they get there, she goes in, and she holds her hands before her open mouth in excitement at all the parchment and map making tools and sextants and compasses and stuff.  Oh, and maps.

2/27/2018 10:31 pm  #259

The hellkitten mews in response and paws at the sides of the carrier.
Meantime, Lorenzo get his vulture. Max nods. "A beauty, ain't she? Seventy thousand electrum sound fair?"

A stooped, slender fellow with little round glasses, looking every bit the stereotypical shopkeep welcomes Rae and Silgon. "Come in, come in. Welcome to Ye Oldie Mappy Shoppy." The sign on the door said YE OLDE MAPPE SHOPPE, but apparently, nothing is silent.

2/27/2018 10:34 pm  #260

"...Okay, gonna be honest now that it's just us, still trying to get a hang of the flow.  5 gold just as good?"

Board footera