Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/27/2018 10:39 pm  #261

Re: Makin' My Way Downtown

"YOu, my friend," Max says, "are never going to be rich if you haggle like that." He takes Lorenzo's five gold and laughs all the way to the cash register.

2/27/2018 10:41 pm  #262

"Ahoy!" Rae says, giddiness in her voice. She practically dances from thing to thing.  "Oh, I be comin' here fer a map o' at least Sigil East, but shiver me timbers!  There be enough 'ere to blow me down! I could scuttle down t' Davey Jones hisself now and be happy!
    "Oh, I needs me a new sextant," she says, then rushes over to the blank parchment and ink," Oooh, th' quality on these, be just... just... blimey!  I feel loaded to the gunwhales, tell me ye aren't running a rig!"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

2/27/2018 11:14 pm  #263

Well i think someone died and went to heaven. Silgon jokingly says.

2/27/2018 11:59 pm  #264

"oh, aye!" She says.  After a while of looking at everything, Rae picks up some parchment, ink, compass, "Fer me cartography classes," she explains. Then she puts some maps of several areas, including (and especially) sigil east.   She picks up a very nice, elaborately ornamented sextant.  Almost sheepishly she asks, "an'...how much be this?"

Last edited by TonyTempest (2/28/2018 12:00 am)

2/28/2018 12:06 am  #265

Lorenzo gives a chuckle.
"Then you'll just have to teach me while I help out around here, yeah?"
Once the vulture is let loose from her stand, he offers a wrist. When she lands on his head, he chuckles again.
"Anyway, thanks. C`mon...think I'll call you Huma."
The Huma, being a bird of good fortune in myths by the giants, seemed like a good fit as the bird bends over to look him in the eye, then go back up to chill on his head. With a wave, he heads back to the Dorm with bird and gator meat to help with preparations.

Last edited by Eshkigal (2/28/2018 12:08 am)

2/28/2018 11:28 am  #266

The old man tallies up the various items. "2 silver for the maps, another for the parchment and paper, the compass... I'll make it an even gold total." He glances at the compass Rae admires. "Oh, that's 50 gold. Functional, but it's meant to be a showpiece."

2/28/2018 11:58 am  #267

"Aye, it be beautiful," Rae sighs running a finger over the piece.  She shakes her head, then sighs.  "Soon,aye?  I have me some plunderin' t' do before I can buy that one.". She hands over the doubloon, noting that it was the one the frog man merchant, Max, had given her in change and smiled.

2/28/2018 12:37 pm  #268

Silgon has been browsing the shop. Nothing has caught his eye. He notices Rae finishing up her transaction.   "Ready to go?" Any other stops or headed back to the dorm and our crab fest?

2/28/2018 12:57 pm  #269

Rae agrees with Silgon. "Let's be returnim' to th' dorms t' get the carousin' started.". She waves at the shopkeep. "Me name is Rae Quetzali, I'm a pirate...er...rogue(?)...major with a celestial navigation minor....hopefully.  ye'll be seein' me around."

2/28/2018 1:47 pm  #270

You can be the lookout, on the way back to the dorm. Its is good training for my Monking.  He will put his hands out offering to give her a lift.

Board footera