Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2018 12:13 am  #41

Re: Makin' My Way Downtown

The bugbear seems particularly unimpressed by any threats, charms, or scoldings. "It says clear on the door Illegitimate Spice Shop. Now why don't we all file into the back room where I can dispose of yas proper-like?"

((Initiative:
25- Rae
19- Unit, then bugbear
18- Leo
15- Marty
12- Lorenzo
8- Jennifer
2- Chi-Chi))

(Rae then Unit)

2/22/2018 12:24 am  #42

"Aye, then we be havin' a row, do we?" Rae says.  She pulls her firearm and makes a show of pulling back the hammer. "Ye'd ha' been better off sellin' us th' peppers". She fires. (I honestly forgot there were two beings here...I aim at the orc)

17 to hit
8 damage if hit successful

Last edited by TonyTempest (2/22/2018 12:30 am)

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

2/22/2018 12:28 am  #43

Unit activates his mindblade, keeping it between the group and the bugbear to hold it off.

(attack 6)

2/22/2018 12:36 am  #44

Rae shoots the orc in his arm. He tosses the baggie down. "It's medicine for me mum, I swear!"

Unit swings at the nimble bugbear, who sidesteps and uses his crossbow as a bludgeon, bringing it down hard on 001 (8 bludgeoning damage). Surprisingly, the weapon isn't damaged into disrepair by the act.

(Leo, then Marty, then Lorenzo, then Jennifer. Orc will go on 3; I didn't initially roll initiative for him)

2/22/2018 12:42 am  #45

(Just because it is late and I need sleep)
Lorenzo gives a roar as he charges, aimed at the bugbear as his eyes go to slits.
(Raging, charging the bugbear, shanking with a greatsword.
23 on Attack, 14 on damage.)

Last edited by Eshkigal (2/22/2018 12:43 am)

2/22/2018 12:56 am  #46

"Alright," says Leo, "stop me if ya heard this one..."

Magic infuses the words that come next, fiercely tickling the bugbear's funnybone.

(Tasha's Hideous Laughter, Will DC 14.)

"Now get in there, Marty!"

(Bardic Inspiration for Marty.)

2/22/2018 12:59 am  #47

The bugbear snickers, then begins laughing hysterically. He falls to the ground in spasms. The orc looks terrified as he clutches his bleeding arm.

2/22/2018 2:19 am  #48

"Are you guys daft, or what?"  Marty blurted.  "We're students at Sigil Prep. We told our RA where we were going!  If we're not back in the dorms by curfew, he'll come looking for us!  Idiots."

"Thanks Leo!"  She called back as she parried a clumsy swing from the bugbeear and did a neat riposte.  It was a decent move, and the blade would have sank deep.  But she held the thrust with the point pricking at his neck under the chin.

"I suggest you yield sir. And as compensation for this unprovoked atttack provide us with..."  She paused as she did a mental calculation.  "... a half ounce of quality hemp."  After but a brief pause she added.  "And a pack of wrapping papers."  After another pause she added.  "And some matches."

1d20+5 rapier attack = (11)+5 = 16
1d20+5 attack advantage = (16)+5 = 21
1d8+1d6+3 = (3)+(2)+3 = 8

Last edited by ronni.jean (2/22/2018 3:02 am)

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

2/22/2018 11:40 am  #49

Despite Marty's demands, the bugbear continues laughing maniacally.

(Jennifer's turn)

2/22/2018 12:23 pm  #50

ronni.jean wrote:

"I suggest you yield sir. And as compensation for this unprovoked atttack provide us with..."  She paused as she did a mental calculation.  "... a half ounce of quality hemp."  After but a brief pause she added.  "And a pack of wrapping papers."  After another pause she added.  "And some matches."

Jennifer looked in alarm at Marty, hand over her mouth in shock. “Marty, no! That’s demons’ grass! If you take it, your head will fly off!” anyone could see that she was entirely serious about this declaration and seemed entirely concerned with Marty’s safety, to the point where she seemed to have mostly forgotten about the laughing bugbear. Though, perceptive observers could see that she was prepared to bring her mace down onto the bugbear’s head should he recover.

(Ready action: Attack with mace if the Bugbear attempts to stand up from prone.)

Board footera