Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2018 12:29 pm  #51

Re: Makin' My Way Downtown

As Jennifer looms, the orc, still clutching his bleeding arm, ducks behind a small case and repeats "no no no no" under his breath.

Chi-Chi isn't sure what's going on, but seeing Jennifer with mace at the ready, she looms over the laughng bugbear with her dagger drawn, and more-pointed-than-average incisors exposed.

(Rae then 001)

2/22/2018 12:46 pm  #52

Marty looked away from the creature laughing under the point of her rapier to stare wide-eyed at Jennifer.

"You can't be serious."  Hemp was a legal crop back home, used to make rope and cord and rough-woven bags.  But it had other uses, and as a farm kid growing up on a  thorp where it was a crop, she knew all about them.  "It's harmless."  She replied bluntly.  "I mean, if you don't get stupid and turn yourself into a ropehead."

Last edited by ronni.jean (2/22/2018 1:19 pm)

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

2/22/2018 1:00 pm  #53

Lorenzo seems to still be hissing loudly as he glares at the laughing bugbear.
"Really, trussst ssssomeone ready to kill you sssseconds ago to not ssssspike it?"

2/22/2018 1:09 pm  #54

Rae calls out, "Ahoy, Danny! Come on out, an' Show yerself."

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

2/22/2018 1:18 pm  #55

A goblin in a pinstripe suit steps out of the back. "Listen, you can back out of this now. But you don't want to be on the Gobfather's list." A lonely trumpet plays in the distance at the sound of the word 'Gobfather'.

(Unit?)

2/22/2018 2:01 pm  #56

"Aye, we be tryin' t' leave but yer daft landlubber lackey decided t' waylay us.". She leaned on the counter with her pistol in her hand.  She cocked the hammer back."Now, ye be thinkin' o lettin' us leave? Or ye thinking o' gettin' us some peppercornugons?"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

2/22/2018 2:25 pm  #57

"I'm sure we can all forget this little misunderstandin' an' get on with our days," suggests Leo, "I mean, the big fella's learned his lesson about pointin' crossbows at innocent shoppers, ain't he?"

(Persuasion 17.)

2/22/2018 2:32 pm  #58

Unit pauses as others converse.  If this could be concluded without violence, he didn't have to worry about the bugbear getting blood on him.  Also...his head hurt worse than he cared to admit.

2/22/2018 3:04 pm  #59

The hobgoblin is still enjoying his laughing fit, seemingly unable to catch his breath. The goblin looks around in panic. "I can't get ya no peppercornugons. That's a legitimate spice! We only sell illegitimate spices here. Just... just leave my shop, please."

2/22/2018 3:20 pm  #60

Marty tossed her rapier up with a flick of the wrist, sending it in a wheeling flip which she interrupted by catching and sheathing the blade.  "Lets go guys."  She turned her head to the goblin and added.  "Send our respects and apologies to the Gobfather."  She knew something about thieves guilds from back in Specularum.  She didn't want a fight with the locals, even if they were goblin scum.

Then she turned on her heel and marched out of the establishment.  "Lemme see..,  Legitimate Spices should be just around that corner."  She headed that way.

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

Board footera