Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/22/2018 3:32 pm  #61

Re: Makin' My Way Downtown

Lorenzo pauses where he stands over the hob, before grabbing the crossbow and any other weapons visible on him.
"Idiot tax.  Might prevent him being sssstupid and getting your place wrecked any time ssssoon. Fair?"
After, he stows his own sword and looks to Chi Chi, pulling out another piece of meat to get her attention.
"Got better waiting.  C'mon, get better food.  Okay?"

Last edited by Eshkigal (2/22/2018 3:36 pm)

2/22/2018 3:37 pm  #62

Rae rolls her eyes, "Arrr, I not be understandin' how people here don't understand how dealin' illegitimately in legitimate spices be a very lucrative profession."  She holsters her gun, then turns and walks out of the store with the others.

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

2/22/2018 3:43 pm  #63

Leo heads out with the rest, whistling a jaunty tune.  He maintains concentration on Tasha's Hideous Laughter for the remainder of its 1 minute duration.

Last edited by Akodo Rokku (2/22/2018 3:45 pm)

2/22/2018 3:46 pm  #64

Jennifer had mostly lost focus on the criminal syndicate situation as she left the shop with her friends. Instead she was nervously trying to get a look at the sides of Marty’s head. Checking for the leathery wings which she knew from her lessons were tell-tale signs of use of the Demons’ grass and gripping her mace in case her head suddenly popped off and attacked them.

“Gosh! It’s more dangerous around here then I expected. Drug dealers! Brazenly consorting with the Abyss our in the open. Shouldn’t we call someone? An Osyluth maybe?” referring of course to the bone devils that served as the inquisition of the hells.

2/22/2018 3:46 pm  #65

Lorenzo finds an extra quiver of crossbow bolts, a back-up hand crossbow, and 32 silver pieces on the hobgoblin from just a quick search, along with the keys to the store. "Leave those," the goblin demands.

The group that has already left the store and rounds the corner, where Legitimate Spice Shop can be seen barely a block away. As they walk, Chi-Chi dashes back and forth to try to get a view around the bigger people without leaving herself exposed to all the strangers they pass.

2/22/2018 3:53 pm  #66

Marty kept the corner of an eye on Jennifer and her staring.  "You know hemp is a perfectly ordinary plant, right?  Grows cultivated and wild all over the place."  She didn't know about other Prime planes, and barely accepted the idea that there were many despite the large section dedicated to other planes and other Conference Schools in the school catalog.  But dirt was dirt right?  And vegetables and other food plants she'd encountered so far in Sigil might as well have come from a greengrocer in Threshold as far as she could tell.

"I'm sure the cops know about the place, and wouldn't appreciate it if we made waves and threatened their payoffs."

Last edited by ronni.jean (2/22/2018 3:56 pm)

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

2/22/2018 4:00 pm  #67

"Aye," Rae agrees.  "Hemp be used fer ropes and some o' our sails back home.  Made fightin' very interestin' when a fire broke out," she grins at Jennifer, "With all the pirates heads floatin' about o'er the water like balloons... jus' bobbin' in th' winds...."

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

2/22/2018 4:04 pm  #68

Lorenzo plants the keys on a countertop as he rises back up, eyes going back to normal.
"'Course.  Keys are yours."
 He waits for the rest to leave, staying only until the last of the group leaves.

2/22/2018 4:06 pm  #69

"That was unexpectedly productive."  Unit follows the group to the actual spice dealers.

2/22/2018 4:23 pm  #70

"I don't think ostyuths are the law 'round these parts," says Leo, "not sure who is, if I'm bein' honest. I only skimmed the admissions packet."

Board footera