Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/03/2018 7:48 pm  #111

Re: Azre Dorm Beach Party

"Oy!" Rae calls out, "I'll be wantin' me bottle back!"

Last edited by TonyTempest (3/03/2018 7:52 pm)

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

3/03/2018 8:01 pm  #112

Marty picks up an overflowing container of beer with one hand, and a deviled egg in the other.
She hesitates, though the scent off the egg is almost intoxicating.  It smelled so good!  Like mayo and mustard and spicy goodness in a hard-boiled cup.

She bit into the egg and savored the delicious flavors as they spread over tongue and gum.  And then her eyes went saucer-wide and she began to hop and bounce in her skates.  It was hot!  So hot.. so wonderfully, delightfully, horribly hot!  She kept the bite in her mouth for as long as she could stand it,

Finally, she gulped down half her beer, swishing and gargling after the first drought washed the egg down.  Another sip followed by much swishing and gargling.  "Oh yeah, totally worth it."

And then she hiccoughed, and again.  A smokey burp and more hiccoughs.

"Oh great.  hic.  I have.  hic.  the hiccups hic-hic."

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

3/03/2018 8:02 pm  #113

Lorenzo nods as he heads to the group, looking to Nadine as the holds a couple more Deviled eggs.
"Agreed there, just a bit of a nasty surprise if you don't know it's coming. Name's Lorenzo, you two?"
This time he grabs a can of the beer near them and offers one up.
"Want another?  If not, anyone else want one?"
Then he plops one of the two eggs in his mouth, swallowing it down and quickly chasing it with the cheap beer in hopes of not spitting flames again.  The steam cloud, though, floats over their heads.

3/03/2018 8:14 pm  #114

Rae watches her rum walk away, and it didn't even seem like those two were going to drink it.  Finally she shrugs and turns back, following the delicious smells to the spicy gumbo.  There weren't many walking 'gators back where she came from, but the gumbo style stew seemed familiar enough to some of the dishes some of the crew would make.  She serves up a bowl and starts to eat it as she wanders around the gathering some more.

3/03/2018 8:45 pm  #115

Jennifer clapped her hands, glad that people were enjoying her dish, especially after Lorenzo’s mishap with them. It was something that she was truly sorry about. And despite her apprehensions at his Gumbo, it only seemed polite to at least try it given that he had actually injured himself on her dish.

Cautiously she spooned up a small bowl of the gumbo and took a cautious bite of it.

3/03/2018 8:53 pm  #116

Marty skates away from the eggs, and the gumbo, and toward the beer.  Rolling by Rae, she asked.  "Hey.. hic.  Do you have any more of that. hic.  hic-hic.  Rum?"

3/03/2018 8:58 pm  #117

"Shhhh!" Rae says. Pointing to the table. "I be listenin' to what the pink bunnies be sayin'" She turns back to the table. "Oh, Aye," she says sniffing.  "Ye be tellin' the truth there." She looks back at Marty.  "Th' big one wit' the earrings be likin' yer wheels."

3/03/2018 9:11 pm  #118

I want some of what you be havin rae. Ill get some gumbo.
Hic its delicious.oh my god its hotter than a fire elemental.
Hic bull is that you, bitey, fishey and handsy i thought you fuyw were in the akoum mountain range.

3/03/2018 9:16 pm  #119

Silgon will coming tumbling though the crowd, coming up right beside Marty... he will spread his hands and Growl loudly at her... trying to scare her out of the hiccups. After.. will say.. i couldn't find anything big enough to juggle. He he. Smiling.

3/03/2018 9:18 pm  #120

"huh?"  Marty looked around for bunnies and biteys and fisheys and handsys.  "hic."  There were no bunnies at all, and the only biteys were reptilian humanoids with impressive dentition.  No fisheys either, but plenty of handsy freshman boys, if a girl weren't careful to keep her tush out of their reach.

"hic. Hic-hic"  She returned her attention to the bird-brain pirate.  "Tell her thanks."  She asked.

Board footera