Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/01/2018 7:28 pm  #51

Re: Azre Dorm Beach Party

Unit watches the goth girls arrive, fascinated.  Musical cues when you enter.  This might be just what I need!

3/01/2018 7:46 pm  #52

Leo stops playing as the gothic music, subtle as it is, somehow overpowers his.

"Well I'll be damned," he says, watching the girls' entrance with wonder, "how do ya think they do that?"

3/01/2018 8:07 pm  #53

"Let's ask."  Unit approaches Kazy.  "How do you do that, with the music?"

3/01/2018 10:22 pm  #54

"Cloak of... dramatic fanfare," Kazy says.

3/01/2018 10:43 pm  #55

"That seems...anticlimactic.  Why do you talk like that?"

3/01/2018 11:21 pm  #56

"Athleticism and popularity, and competition."  Most of that sounded good, but the part that didn't was pretty big.  She didn't want to be popular,  Or noticed.  Well, maybe not unnoticed. She was so confused.

"Oh!"  She noticed.  "Leo stopped playing.  And Frances is almost as good.  And that girl knows how to make an entrance!  Is she a cheerleader?"

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

3/01/2018 11:26 pm  #57

Jennifer had been a little busy. After returning from the pet shop she had realized the party was already starting even before her deviled eggs were ready. She had decided that after her brief introduction of Satin to the rest of the dorm she would let the hellkitten explore the room a bit, leaving the case open because she had heard that they preferred a confined space as an option, and quickly went to finish off the deviled eggs.

Fortunately true deviled eggs cooked fast under hellfire and Jennifer was able to have them ready on the table within half an hour. She took a moment to admire her handiwork, the filling liberally dusted with a bright red spice mix that seemed to occasionally pop and smoke if one watched it long enough. Were anyone to approach the table she would be sure to offer them one of them, unaware that in her haste to prepare them she might have forgotten to account for spice amounts to accommodate for those without fire resistance.

3/01/2018 11:43 pm  #58

"Why do I... talk like... what?"

"No," Maddie says to Marty. "Definitely not a cheerleader. See, there's cliques. And the cheerleaders don't mix with the Goths and..."
"Oh, please don't do that speech. You're like a walking cliche, Mads."

Shortly, a girl in shorts and carrying a massive blue and orange... something, with another blue and orange something strapped to her back, rushes around the corner, about to jump onto the table where Jennifer is setting up her eggs. At the last second, she sees the contents of the table, adjusts her weight, and plants a foot on the edge of the table, backflipping away from the table without upsetting anything.
"Crap! The area's full of civilians, we..." She turns, and gets a face-full of water as a sea-green water genasi rounds the same corner with a strange-looking cylinder of his own. "Okay, then."

3/01/2018 11:48 pm  #59

"You keep pausing when you talk.  Are you ill?"  He takes a step back.  "I mean, more ill than usual for an organic."

3/01/2018 11:48 pm  #60

Rae punches Marty lightly on the shoulder.  "Arrr, ye should be tryin' out fer this cheerleadin' thing."  

When the woman gets a face full of water, Rae pulls her pistol and shouts, "Oi! Drop th' weapon, or I scuttle ye right now!"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

Board footera