Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/02/2018 5:30 pm  #71

Re: Azre Dorm Beach Party

Maki accepts ya know your music makes it easy to be less homesick. "Hic" like a warm night thanks frances

Last edited by Sarielvailo (3/02/2018 5:30 pm)

3/02/2018 5:36 pm  #72

"Frances," Kazerobet says. She nods to girl on her left, a half-elf, somewhat slighter than Kazy, with very pale skin and very dark eyeshadow. "This is Trillana, cleric of Lliira, goddess of joy."
The girl nods, her face in a flat neutral. "'Sup?"
Kazy then nods to the guy on her right, dressed all in black with silver chains and buckles fastened at odd places across his outfit, his hair a shock of green. "And this... is Quinn. He's... not a cleric."

Nadine waves. "Leo, what's hangin'? Your Drow friend ditched me at the bookstore." To Rae, she says, "Yeah, I could eat. Hey, Subar!" She turns to her companion, pops a dart at him. "We're in time-out."
"Thanks."

3/02/2018 5:50 pm  #73

Rae offers Subar a drink again as she guides him toward the crab cook out. "So, ye only be pretend fightin'?  Do it make ye better at fightin' fer real when yer ship be boarded?"

Last edited by TonyTempest (3/02/2018 5:52 pm)

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

3/02/2018 6:03 pm  #74

Marty liked how Leo kept tipping his hat.  It was a move with casual panache. 

"Excuse me."  She told the two drow she stood with, though they hardly seemed to notice her in their focus on verbally snipping each other.

"Hi."  She greeted as she rolled up to Nadine.  "Foods everywhere, but I haven't had courage enough to try the deviled eggs or gumbo."  It was fair warning at least.

She listened for an answer to Rae's question, as it was one she might have asked herself.

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

3/02/2018 9:04 pm  #75

silsurfr wrote:

Hey Unit... you seem distracted. You asked who i was and had we met. I answered. But you seem overly occupied the those... uhhh. ... biologicals. Hit your head recently?? Shake loose some gears? Or crystals??

"That wasn't you?  You meatbags all look the same to me."

3/02/2018 9:22 pm  #76

Unit 001 wrote:

silsurfr wrote:

Hey Unit... you seem distracted. You asked who i was and had we met. I answered. But you seem overly occupied the those... uhhh. ... biologicals. Hit your head recently?? Shake loose some gears? Or crystals??

"That wasn't you?  You meatbags all look the same to me."

Hummm.... Silgon squints at Unit.  You might want to get your eyess...crystals checked too,  If your having trouble seeing.

3/02/2018 9:28 pm  #77

Unit pauses a moment before replying.  "I see very well, thank you."  

3/02/2018 10:09 pm  #78

Which is about when Lorenzo pops one egg in his mouth and after a bellow of pain, breathes a gout of fire five feet long into the air.
"GAAAAAAAH! HOT! HOOOT!"
Which leaves him casting around for something to drink, before biting down on a whole keg of ale and draining it.  Also likely eating half of said keg.

(12/15 HP)

Last edited by Eshkigal (3/02/2018 10:35 pm)

3/02/2018 10:13 pm  #79

Rae steers Subar away from the table with the eggs, looking at Lorenzo with wide eyes.  "Arrr, we be navigatin' around that particular cackle fruit, aye?"

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

3/02/2018 10:17 pm  #80

Unit 001 wrote:

Unit pauses a moment before replying.  "I see very well, thank you."  

Hummm... could have fooled me. With you just saying you could not tell us... all 98% of the population of the school, apart.  Must be difficult for you.

Board footera