Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/02/2018 10:31 pm  #81

Re: Azre Dorm Beach Party

silsurfr wrote:

Unit 001 wrote:

Unit pauses a moment before replying.  "I see very well, thank you."  

Hummm... could have fooled me. With you just saying you could not tell us... all 98% of the population of the school, apart. Must be difficult for you.

"Details become hard to distinguish between one mass of aging, oozing flesh and another."

3/02/2018 10:36 pm  #82

"Ah, don't mind him," Gear tells Silgon. "That's just how warforgedededs are. I mean, not all of 'em. Some of 'em are very into human and elf and gnome culture. But it's no offense, I'm sure."

Subar nods. "I guess it makes you a better fighter, but it's mainly recreation. Nadine takes it waaaay seriously, though." Another dart bounces off his head. "But I..." He steps back as Lorenzo reacts... poorly to the egg. "Who... what... who brought that?"
Nadine chatted idly with Marty for a bit, reacting to Lorenzo's pain with slightly different wide-eyed expression. "I kinda want to try one."

3/02/2018 10:42 pm  #83

Eshkigal wrote:

Which is about when Lorenzo pops one egg in his mouth and after a bellow of pain, breathes a gout of fire five feet long into the air.
"GAAAAAAAH! HOT! HOOOT!"
Which leaves him casting around for something to drink, before biting down on a whole keg of ale and draining it.  Also likely eating half of it.

(12/15 HP)

Jennifer covered her mouth in shock. “Oh my gosh! Are you okay?” She poured out a glass of water despite the lizardman taking the matter into his own claws. “Sorry I should have warned you they have a kick to them.”

Peppercornugons weren’t for the faint of heart after all, even pit fiends tended to pant after their first time eating them.

3/02/2018 10:47 pm  #84

Rae shrugs. "I be thinkin' the devilish cackle fruit be Jennifer's contribution," she points to the tiefling with the hellcat kitten.  Helping Subar pile up a plate full of food, she takes him around to see the others.  When the reach the dragonborn, gnome, and warforged she says, "An' this be Silgon and Gear.  Th' Golem be Unit001, but we tend t' just call him Unit." She gestures to Subar.  "This be Subar. He pretends t' fight... wit' flintlocks what fire water." She hands the bottle of rum to Silgon. "Why ye be hangin' th' jib? Here, take a sip o' grog. Ye be feelin' better if ye be gettin' squiffy."

Last edited by TonyTempest (3/02/2018 10:48 pm)

Rae Quetzali 3rd Level Rogue/ 1st Level Bard. Still a Parrot Pirate

3/02/2018 10:50 pm  #85

Considering after he downs the ale and barrel he still follows it with the water, seems welcome enough, as he stares incredulously at the eggs after.
"Bloody Khyber, I can handle spice but how do you get literal fire inside a food?!  Feels like the time I ate a lit candle as a hatchling."
He begins to breathe more steadily after some more ragged gasps, then checks his tongue, wincing at the burn welts.
"Ergh.  That ain't gonna be pleasant for a while."
He takes a bowl of gumbo after, downing it bowl and all with no ill effects. Ma's Gumbo recipe was always good for soothing injuries - or dissolving rotted teeth. Takes a while to get used to the other aspects, but those were mostly for mammals, anyway.

Last edited by Eshkigal (3/02/2018 10:52 pm)

3/02/2018 10:50 pm  #86

Silgon snorts... maybe the Unit..should take a good long look at himself,  with those fine seeing eyes of its.

3/02/2018 11:02 pm  #87

Marty watched the display as the gatorman spewed fire and wasted a whole keg putting it out.

She turned back to Nadine with disbelief in her eyes.  "You do?  Well...  grab some milk or beer first and I'll watch."  She might try a tiny bite, but only if she witnessed someone human or near-human surviving a taste.

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

3/02/2018 11:02 pm  #88

U be right Captain Rae...  as usual today.  I accept your offer. Silgon will turn to Rae... dismissing the Unit. And take 3 large swallows. I might owe you a bottle or 2 before the night is through. He laughs and turns his back on Unit. And moves into the crowd, giving Gear nod of his head.

3/02/2018 11:04 pm  #89

"I assume Unit's usin' some kinda newfangled warforged comedy.  Of course he can tell us apart. I mean, you've got scales, man."

3/02/2018 11:05 pm  #90

He does hand the bottle back to Rae.

Board footera