Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/06/2018 5:58 pm  #21

Re: A Magical Evening

"Wow.  I never thought about it that way.  Maybe we should keep following them until we can find the perfect spot for a double-backstab."

The thought of stabbing Leo sort of appealed but also didn't.  It was like, he kinda deserved it but she didn't really want to.  Also, hugging him - she wasn't sure she could do that part.  But if it was part of the process she'd have to, wouldn't she?  Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

3/06/2018 10:18 pm  #22

Small talk continues until Leo and Mialee reach Lliira's Lounge, a rather opulent-looking club that stands out from the surrounding dreariness. The sounds of music and many, many people can be heard, even from outside. A large bouncer (half-ogre?) is checking ID at the door, but at the sight of Mialee, he just waves her and Leo in.

"This is the tricky part," Lidda says, "because that bouncer really likes to help me with my stealth by pretendin' not to let me in, so's I gotta find a sneaky way. I think there's a vent they ain't barred up yet on the roof."

3/06/2018 10:28 pm  #23

Marty looked down to the halfling, comparing sizes.  "That might be a way in for you, but will I fit?"  She asked, again wondering what the hell she was even doing here, and also she heard that pretty girls could flirt their way past bouncers,   She wondered if she could manage that?

3/06/2018 10:39 pm  #24

"Yeah, I guess it does seem weird that a secure buildin' would have vents a' adult human being could crawl through. But you don't know till you try, I guess."

3/06/2018 10:41 pm  #25

"You're not gonna bail on me if I get stuck, are you?"  She asked suspiciously. 

The idea of flirting with the ogre was getting more and more attractive.

3/06/2018 11:00 pm  #26

Leo takes in Lliira's Lounge in all its glory.  The lights, the music, the people... some of whom are on the ceiling.  He lets out a long, low whistle.

"Well, this is quite the shindig! Ya wanna hit the dance floor first or get some drinks?"

3/06/2018 11:28 pm  #27

"Let's get some drinks," Mialee suggests. "They have this, like, pink stuff that's really great."

"Ah, y'ain't gonna get stuck," Lidda promises. "An' if you do, I know how to get you out and it's called Krusk."

3/06/2018 11:46 pm  #28

"Well, okay!"  Marty scaled the building with relative ease.  After all you don't fail routine tasks even if you can't take ten on them.  Once on the roof she followed the halfling to the vent and helped her remove the grate. 

"So I guess I go first?"  She asked, slipping into the smallish ventilation shaft with more flexibility than she should have.  "I keep forgetting how much smaller and more flexible I am."

Last edited by ronni.jean (3/06/2018 11:47 pm)

3/06/2018 11:56 pm  #29

"Sounds good, darlin'," says Leo, leading Mialee to the nearest bar.

"'Scuse me.. pardon.. if'n ya don't mind.." Leo barely manages to squeeze his way through the crowd, until he's finally face to face with the bartender. "Howdy.  The lady tells me ya got some great pink stuff."

3/07/2018 12:14 am  #30

"Ah, yes. The pink stuff." The bartender smiles, knowingly and produces two glasses and a bottle of liquid, which he pours. The color is undeniably pink.

Marty finds the grate not at all difficult to slip through. Clearly, this is not such a secure building.

Board footera