Sigil Prep class of 5e

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/07/2018 12:25 am  #31

Re: A Magical Evening

There were hardly any clunks, reverberations, clicks, bangs, or buckled ducts as Marty made her way through the ventilation system.  Finally, she fell out over the dance floor, landing on her skates, which rolled out from under her and landed her flat on her ass,

Marty:  Female Human Rogue/4

3/07/2018 12:38 am  #32

Leo makes his way back through the crowd and presents Mialee with her drink.

"Here ya are, darlin'. Ta new experiences," he says, clinking his glass against hers before taking a sip.

3/07/2018 11:48 am  #33

The pink beverage tastes of amorousness and confidence. And a little sweet. Mialee smiles and starts dancing. A couple of other ladies nearby glance at Leo and smile, one tiefling giving him a flirty wave.

Two gnomes standing near where Marty arrived stare at her. One glances at the other. "See! Didn't I tell you? There's women literally falling out of the ceiling here!"

3/07/2018 1:06 pm  #34

Leo gives the tiefling a friendly smile and nod, then starts dancing with Mialee. He manages not to make a total fool of himself, and downs more of the strange pink beverage.

3/07/2018 1:45 pm  #35

Marty manages to get back on her feet just in time to spot Leo dancing.  Panicked that she might be spotted, she ducked behind the bulk of a very large person.

Why am I here?  She thought to herself.  Why did she even care about who Leo liked or dated?  It wasn't like she wanted to date him herself.  It was just, he could do so much better than the slut he was with.  Seriously.

None of this made sense, and what was more she'd lost Lidda.  Sneak attacks were sure to happen.

3/07/2018 2:16 pm  #36

One of the two heads of the ettin Marty hides behind peeks back. It taps itself on the shoulder, and the other head looks. "Can I help you?"
"Yes," the Drow man beside the ettin says, arms folded, angrily glaring. "Look at him. Stealing my girlfriend like all the others have. He thinks he's so smooth just because he has a cowboy hat. Well, this is the last straw! We're taking this one down."
"You say som'n boss?"
"Pay attention!"

3/07/2018 2:24 pm  #37

"Hi."  Marty grins and waves at the ettin.  "is this a private dance, or can I cut in?"

She peeks around her new dance partner to make sure the dark shadow elf is looking at Leo, which of course he was.  Pretty much everyone looked at Leo when he was in sight.  Or at least noticed him.

She also looks around for, in order, the exit, the lady's room, and Lidda.

3/07/2018 3:00 pm  #38

For his part, Leo was having such a good time he managed to not even notice the mounting dramatic tension.

3/07/2018 4:55 pm  #39

"Hey," the ettin says. "I'm Bertn'ernie"
"Ernie'nbert," the other head says.
"I know who you are, nitwit," the Drow says, continuing to stare at Leo.
Marty's glance around the room shows three clearly marked exits, a ladies room, and Lidda, not actually hiding, but sitting on a bar stool chatting with the bartender.

3/07/2018 4:56 pm  #40

"So," Mialee asks, "are you going out for track? Or baseball? You look like a baseball player."

Board footera